6

"Olivia" i hear someone whisper "Olivia, baby wake up" they say again. When i open my eyes i'm met with a chest full of tattoos and i immediately know who it belongs to.

I look up at harry who is looking down at me with his olive green eyes. "Hey baby" his voice raspy.

"What are you doing here?" i ask tracing one of his tattoos.

"I came to see you love" my hand makes its way to his neck.

He grabs me by my hips, so now i'm straddling him. Harry cups my face in one hand and lowers me so he could kiss me.

Our lips move in sync and his other hand goes to my ass. He removes my shirt and we switch positions so now he's hovering me.

I feel his member grown in between my legs and i moan as he begins to push himself against me. I dig my hands into his hair and he moves down to my neck sucking on my skin harshly enough to leave marks.

He grabs one of my breasts and lowers himself. Harry begins kissing and sucking on the other one while looking at me.

I groan in pleasure.

He moves to the other and continues his actions. I feel one of his hands snake down to the hem of my panties.

He groans "Off now" he demands and i quickly do as told. I lift myself up as he takes them off for me.

"Beautiful" he says and comes up to attach his lips with mine. He placed one of his large hands around my neck and the other one by my thigh.

"What do you want?" he smirks "You" i simply state and he smiles. His hand moves up my thighs and he runs his finger down my slit "So wet" he says and he slowly plants sloppy kisses until his head is lined up to my center.

He begins to go lick my sensitive spot causing me to arch my back and grab a handful of his hair. Harry flicks his tongue against my clit and starts sucking it.

"Harry" i moan and grip his hair harder pushing his face more into my area.

He stops and then inserts one finger into me without warning.

"Oh my god" i moan and start rocking back and forth against his his finger. My eyes start to roll back as he adds another finger.

I begin to close my thighs, but he holds them tight.

"Come for me babygirl" he says and i arch my back as i feel myself get close "Fuck" i moan and come undone against his tongue.

"Fuck!" i jump up and look around the room. Empty. What the hell? I check the time and see it's 5 in the morning. Did i just have a wet dream about Harry? yes my self conscience says for me. After tossing and turning for what seems like forever i decide to stay awake and watch netflix until i could go back to sleep..

A/N:
don't be a silent reader :( vote and let me know if you're enjoying. Planning on posting more since this is my last week of school! x