27

Harry's POV

  Niall really can never keep a secret I don't know why i tell him such personal things. Now I have a lot of explaining to do when Olivia comes back. The fire in here eyes when she glared at me was kinda hot though. She's hot in general, better than any woman i've seen in my life.

Her perfectly short brown hair, chocolate hazel eyes, plump pink lips. Lips that were wrapped around my cock. Perfect perky breasts. A true goddess honestly.

My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening "Listen I know what Niall said—" my sentence is cut short when Madison herself appears in front of me instead of my girl.

"I saw you walk in here with another slut. What happened to us baby?" She fake pouts "Your new toy for the week?"

Madison stands in front of me, her arms crossed making her fake breasts almost spill from her dress. What the fuck did I see in her?

"Don't talk about her like that, and she's certainly not a slut" I state "She is not you"

"Oh c'mon Harry, you know i'm not like that" She sits on my desks and grabs my tie pulling me towards her "I can give you so much more than what she can" Her fingers tug at my tie bring me closer to her.

"I can please you better than she can"

lie

Her lips trace my ear "I know just how you like it, hard and rough" she sensually bites my ear.

"Get out" I take her hands off of me but she's quick to smash our lips together. I don't even bother kissing her back.

I hear someone clear their throat in the background and I quickly pull her away from me just to see Olivia standing in front of us.

Fuck. Shit

She walks over to the chairs collecting her stuff not bothering to look at any of us. Fucking Madison

"Olivia" I say trying to get her attention but fail as she walks towards the door. I quickly trail behind her "Olivia. Wait" Taking a hold of her wrist making her turn.

"It's not what it looks like" I'm quick to say, but she shakes her head.

"Fuck off Harry. I get it, i was the girl of the week, but i will not let you treat me like that" she spits yanking her wrist from my hold. Her eyes glassy holding in tears, but she would never let her walls down. If i've learned anything from Olivia it's that she never likes to be wrong, doesn't let anyone tell he what to do (besides me, but that's besides the point), wont put up with anyone's shit, and likes to hide her emotions.

I watch as she gets into the elevator, her head high and her glare set hard.

"Hold the elevator!"

I turn my head to see Zayn. Oh what the fuck is this shit. Some type of rom-com? He's always in the fucking way.

Liv stops the elevator in time for him to get in. I look at her with sad eyes hoping she doesn't leave with him and instead with me, but all of that is throw out the window with zayn in the fucking picture.

"Come over tonight, we could watch a movie, or have dinner at home" She tells him as the doors slowly close "at 7?"  Zayn's voice is last heard as the doors close, leaving me watching the elevator descend.

In anger I quickly make my way towards my office where Madison is sitting in my chair, fixing the things on my desk.

"Finally you're back, that little show that went on was so sad, but whatever she's gone" she says with a smile