35

Sorry for the late upload :( , but time jump, enjoy :) x

  Ever since that day in the play room; Harry and I have been exploring our kinks, and limits. We've been also getting closer as the days go by and all of the days i'm not working at the café, i'm with, you guessed it. Harry.

I've also seen Zayn quite a lot, not voluntarily though. My father and Zayn usually have meetings at home and that causes our meet ups. We sometimes hangout in the living room or theatre room when he's not with my dad.

I honestly don't get why Harry doesn't want me alone with Zayn? He's harmless and very nice friend to me.

But that brings me here, twenty minutes before three. In a small desk, zoning out the teacher's voice and looking at the window. School started about three weeks ago and if i'm being completely honest? I'm already tired of it.

Calum, Ashton, Luke, Michael, and I all share our last class together so we usually all carpool together, but today Harry decided on picking me up.

"Psst, Olive" A voice from besides me snaps me out of my trance. Looking at the desk next to me—which belongs to Luke— I notice the big smile he has on his face "Michael asked me out on a date!" he squeals a little too loud causing the teacher to glare at Luke.

"Where? When? Spill!" I whisper, it's finally happening. After the many hints and clues Luke gave Michael, he finally got the memo.

"During fifth hour! We sat at the back and he asked me on a date this Saturday" Luke once again says loudly gaining the teacher's attention.

"Mr. Hemmings, do you have something to share with the rest of the class?" Ms. Robinson crosses her arms and raises her eyebrow as she awaits Luke's response.

He shakes his head and mutters an apology, but continues to tell me about what happened during fifth hour.

* * *

Harry's POV

   "Alexander gave me permission to take Olivia on a date this Saturday. I'm thinking maybe taking her to the beach or—" I zone out Zayn's voice as I look at the double doors Olivia's bound to come out of.

"Harry man? Are you there?" Why did he even call me in the first place? Out of everyone else; Liam, Louis, or Niall? What's the point in even taking her on a date if she's already with me.

"Yeah, sorry I just got distracted. Look how about you do the first one, yeah?" I conclude. The school bell is going to ring any minute and I don't want to be on the phone when it does "Listen Z, I got to go. Good luck"

As I hang up the bell rings throughout the whole school gaining my attention. Looking back at the double doors, I see Olivia laughing with a blonde punk boy.

Who the fûck is that?

I sit up on my seat when I watch her hug the boy, his arms wrapping around her waist.

The fuck?

When they pull apart, Olivia starts walking towards my car and that's when i notice her outfit. Pink jumper tucked into a short grey skirt, that rides up her thighs when she walks.

"Hi daddy" She's says as she gets in the car. Planting a kiss on my cheek, after she's in her seat.

 Planting a kiss on my cheek, after she's in her seat