28

8 AM

I turn on my phone after having it turned off the whole night and check to see if have any new messages, and surprisingly i do. Messages from the boys, Zayn, and Harry (most of them were his) fill up my inbox and I decide to check the group hat first.

From Ashton: hey olive i have the day shift today and tomorrow so how about I train you?

From Calum: we'll even pretend to be customers even though we're just going to end up playing fifa

I laugh lightly and message them back asking what time i could go.

From Ashton: 9:30 ish? rush hour starts at 12 so 9 would be good

I then check Zayn's message which just consisted of him saying he enjoyed last night. And lastly I decide to check Harry's messages.

From Harry: It really wasn't what it looked like I don't even like her

From Harry: I swear

From Harry: I fired her

From Harry: I haven't slept with her since i started seeing you

Wow like that's going to make me run back into his arms. What a charmer. I don't even bother going through the rest, I don't want to see him at all and it's best if I don't text him back. Maybe this is a sign that I should stop seeing him?

With that i get up and start getting ready by showering and then putting on some black pants, white crop top, with some converse.

Going downstairs i see my dad on the phone pacing back and forth. "Morning Hun" he says kissing my forehead.

"Hey dad" I point at his phone silently asking who he's talking to and much to my disappointment he says "Harry"

"Can Taylor drive me to this Café, I have a job training to go to" I say has low as I can so Harry doesn't hear me, but of course it's all thrown out the window.

"Job training!" he exclaims with a surprise "Hold on Harry, my girl has a job training!" He gives me the biggest smile and hug "Oh honey you didn't need to get a job, if you need money you should of told me"

"I want to earn my own money, it's time I do something for my own"

"Well where is this Café?" he asks by the way so freaking loud. The last thing that i want is Harry listening to our conversation.

"It's Café Bean & Tea"

"Café Bean & Tea? I've never heard of the place. Must be where all the cool kids hangout nowadays" He shrugs.

For fucks sake dad, stop speaking!  "Yeah anyways can I go?" I ask already knowing the answer

"Of course i'll be home all day if you need anything. Good luck with the training hun!" He hugs me before continuing with his call.

"My girl has a job training at Café Bean & Tea! Could you believe that Harold" is the last thing I hear before going outside where Taylor is.

So much for staying away from Harry.

"Hey Taylor" I greet him "Can you take me to this address" I give him the address to the Café

I'm hoping Harry is half deaf, but i seriously doubt it with my dad constantly repeating every single word I said making me internally groan at the fact.

* * *

"Thanks Taylor!"

Entering the Café I see the rustic/modern design and Ashton behind the counter. And holy shit, how can this café be understaffed?