5

Harry closes the door and locks it. He drops the bags and makes his way to me grabbing me by my hips. He moves to my neck and i let out a moan when he sucks on my skin lightly.

I move back until i feel my bed i fall back and watch him. He takes off his shirt and i see the rest of his tattoos in his chest and stomach. He hovers over me and grabs my neck with his large hand "You like that don't you?" he says in my ear and i nod.

"Speak" he says and tightens his grip "Yes" i moan and he loosens it "Yes what?" he says attaching his lips to mine.

"Yes daddy" i say and he smiles "Good girl" He removes his hand and he grabs one of my breast "Nice and big" he looks at me and smirks but is interrupted when there's a knock in the door.

"Miss Avery your father is on his way home" Karen says as if she knows what me and Harry are doing.

Harry gets let's me go and his lips are swollen from our make out session. I notice he adjust his pants, but I can still see his bulge through his jeans. Oh well.

"Are you leaving?" i ask and he nods his head picking up his shirt. I get up and make my way towards him. I trace his butterfly tattoo and bite my lip.

He lifts my head "Bend over" he says, what? "Bend over the bed, you just don't listen do you" he says and he bends me over.

He raises my skirt till it's up to my waist and he grabs a hand full of my ass. He then smacks me and i moan "1" he says then he repeats his actions "2" he says. When he gets to 5 i know i'm soaking wet. He grabs me by my arm and turns me to face him.

"That's what happens when you disobey daddy" he says. "Sorry daddy" i say and look at his eyes then at his smirk. "Daddy's got to go for now, but try to be good girl while i'm gone" he says and i nod. He gives me one quick kiss and exits my room. Once he's gone i lock my door.

I lay on my bed think of him and how soft his lips moved with mine as if they were designed to be together. I let out a sigh and get out of bed to change into some comfortable panties.

Is Harry worth the risk? Is he worth me getting punished and sent back to live with my mother? Harry is very attractive yes, but he's also older than me, and has business to run.

I turn on the TV and decide to watch Netflix. After watching an entire season of The Office my eyes start to give out. I turn off the TV start dreaming of a curly head guy with beautiful green eyes..

A/N:
short/boring chapter, but i'm trying to get this one out so i can get to the good (good) parts ya know? ;) anyways please vote! don't be a silent reader :(