2

Once we get to a gate i see all the homes, or should i say mansions. Each one of them big and luxurious. Taylor makes a turn then he stops in front of a gate, he enters a code and the gates slowly opens.

When we're in, he turns off the car and makes his way to my door to open it "Thank you" i say and get out. He grabs my bags and the doors opens, a middle aged women wearing a maids outfit comes to greet me "Ohh you must be Olivia!" she says smiling and i give her a confused smile.

"Come i'll show you to your room" she says i follow her inside and my eyes go wide. I look around and see Twin staircases, she notices my reaction and laughs.

I continue following her upstairs until we reach the end of the hall "This is your room your father told me to show you and i've put your clothes in the closet and drawers, if you need anything let me know, my name is Karen" she says "Thank you" i say.

I open the door and look around the room. The walls are grey and it has a balcony, walk in closet, and a en-suite. I look at the massive bed and lay down. Wow. This is my room. There was a knock on the door "Come in" i say Karen comes in with my things "Do you want me to put these in the closet?" she asks

"No it's fine thank you. um do you know when my dad is getting here?" i ask "Yes at 2 he's having lunch with his business partners here, he told me to tell you to join him" she says i look at the time and it's 1:30 i nod and she leaves the room.

I get up shower and get ready for this lunch meeting. I decide on wearing a black off the shoulder dress with a choker and some black ankle strap heels. "Honey" my dad knocks i open the door slightly and stick my head out "Hey dad" i say "Come down would you? I have some friends over that i'd like you to meet" he says i give him a nod and he walks away.

Once i'm done i decide to head downstairs. There was no reason for me to dress the way that i did, but i like to go all out. I knew that there were only going to be middle aged men there staring like fucking creeps ugh great. I stopped midway down the stairs and turned around, but my dad caught me before i could go back up "Livy!" he exclaimed.

I turned around and he smiled, he gestured me down, so i could go introduce myself. I walk down the stairs and i see a bunch of middle aged men staring, no gawking at me. Perfect.

"Everyone this is my daughter Olivia" my dad said I smiled and looked at everyone, but one person caught my eye. He didn't look old, he looked pretty young. His brown curls were slicked back and i saw his green eyes meet mine, and a smirk played on his lips before bringing a cup of what i believe was whiskey to his lips.

After lunch everyone scattered around the house and i went upstairs to go into my room. As i'm on my way to my room i bump into someone.

"I-I'm sorry" i say then i look up and see the guy that i was looking at earlier. I see his green eyes look me from head to toe. When i try to walk away he grabs me my my wrist.

I look at him "What are you doing?" i asked looking at my wrist trying to escape his grasp "Watch where you're going next time" he says with an hot accent. British maybe?

He pulls me closer "Olivia was it?" he asks i nod "Speak" he demands his breath fans my face "Yes Sir" i manage to say. He let's go of my wrist "Good girl" he says he leans closer and plants a kiss on the corners of my lips then he moves to my ear "I'm Harry, Harry Styles" he says then adjust himself.

I open my mouth to speak but my father interrupts "Mr. Styles" he says and he turns around and looks at my father before looking at me again "I'll see you later love" he says. He walks to my father and they start talking.

What the hell was that? love? I enter my room and immediately change out of these uncomfortable clothes.

A/N:
whew!! 2nd chapter i'm trying to post as frequently as possible. please vote! this was a boring chapter but i'm trying to get to the good parts ;)