17

"spread your legs for me baby"

I open my legs enough for him to stand between them. "Good girl" he praises while kissing my neck.

His hand trails up my skirt, while the other one is gripping my waist. The more he moved his hand, the more my skirt bunched up at my waist.

I'm so glad i decided to shave, i mentally pat myself in the back.

Harry's long finger brushes against my heat and i gasp, jolting upwards. He chuckles against my neck, his other hand on the small of my back.

I feel his fingertips push past my folds, gathering all my wetness to trail towards my clit. He rubs slow circles, at a constant pace, making my hips buckle.

"Fuck" he mumbles against my skin. "You're so wet, baby girl"

The nickname alone makes me part my lips. He removes his head from my neck and looks down at what he's doing.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asks, inserting a finger into me without warning and using his thumb to rub circles around my clit.

I nod my head yes, unable to talk do to the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Answer me, little girl" he mumbles "Daddy will stop if you don't answer"

"Y-Yes daddy" i breathe but it comes out like a moan. I see his lips curve into a smug smile.

"Good girl" he praises, adding another finger. I try to keep quiet, due to the fact that we're still in his office and anyone can hear us but it's difficult, especially when his thumb keeps rubbing my clit in a fast paced motion.

I grip the desk, throwing my head back as i start to feel the familiar spark in my lower half ignite.

"You wanna come?" he asks in a low tone. I know he's mocking me, i know he knows i'm close, but he's enjoying every second of it. "You wanna come for daddy?"

"Y-Yes Please, daddy" i moan.

Harry shakes his head chuckling, confusing me. "Not yet, baby. Not yet"

He attaches his lips with my own and i whimper desperately. I want to let go so bad, but i don't want to get punished.

He starts thrusting his fingers in and out, making me gasp at the unexpected movement. My knuckles must be white due to how hard i'm gripping the desk.

I moan into his mouth, closing my eyes, the feeling euphoric.

"D-Daddy—"

"Open your eyes, baby girl" he murmurs. "Open your eyes and look at me when you cum. I want you to look at me when you cum" His voice is so rough, and so raspy, that it makes the knot in my stomach unravel much quicker than expected. A loud moan escapes my lips. My eyes open to meet his gaze and my hips buck upwards. My orgasm filling every possible space in body.

"That's it" he says "That's my good girl" helping me ride out my orgasm. He pulls his fingers out gently and places them in his mouth.

"So sweet baby" he hums while keeping eye contact. My eyes go wide at the sight. He slowly trails his tongue across his bottom lip.

Maybe he's expecting me to return the favor?

I grab his belt and his hands are quick to stop me. He shakes his head "No, today was all about you"

My cheeks flush with embarrassment, i try to hide it by looking away, but he cups my face, his thumb tracing my bottom lip "Don't be embarrassed, love. I'd love to have those pretty pink lips wrapped around my cock, but not today" he says nonchalantly.

I almost choke on air as he said that bluntly. I feel the heat rising to my cheeks once again. "Let's go get lunch" he announces while grabbing his suit jacket.

I didn't really pay attention to what he was wearing before, but as he puts on his suit jacket i notice it's black dress shit, black slacks, and black suit jacket. I bite my lip as my eyes raked over his fit body.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he smirks..

A/N:
alright but lights up?? what a masterpiece.. ehh little smut not the best but i tried :/ anyways please vote! also thank you for 1K+ views!! cya later babes xx (check out the playlist for "Mr. Styles" at the beginning of the story!)