16

Once the car came to a halt i looked up and saw a massive building. Woah. Harry owned this? Of course he did.

Max made his way to my door opening it before gesturing me follow him. We walked in the lobby in silence until we made our way to the elevators.

"Mr. Styles is waiting for you, just go up to his receptionist and she'll direct you from there" he says nodding his head. I gave him a quick "thank you" before the elevator doors close.

Should i be nervous to see him at work? What if i see my dad? Or worse Zayn.

The elevator doors open on the 25th floor, revealing the modern looking design. "Hi welcome to Styles Co. What can i do for you?" a lady at reception asks.

"I'm here to see Harry" i say still looking around. I only assume he designed it due to the colors; Black, grey, and white.

Harry's POV

I look at the time on my screen and see it's 11:10 Olivia should be here by now. I turn my chair around to look at the city.

Olivia. I had a hard time getting out of bed today due to the fact that i had her cuddled up on my chest, her legs intertwined with mine, and her arm dangerously low by my dick. And well let's just say i had a morning wood just looking at her.

My office phone rings interrupting my thoughts. "Styles" i snapped annoyed already "Hi Mr.Styles, there's a young woman by the name of Olivia here for you" my receptionist says "Bring her in" i say immediately.

The door opens revealing Olivia in a black bodycon dress. It hugs every curve of her body and all i can think about is ripping it off of her body. "Come" i gesture for her to sit in my lap.

She tucks a random strand hair behind her ear before making her way towards me. "Hi daddy" she says before sitting on my lap, her dress hitching up her thighs.

She squirms on my lap trying to find a comfortable position and i let out a groan. "Stop moving" I grab her thigh to stop her.

Olivia's POV

I continue moving on his lap just to annoy him "Why" i say innocently which causes him to grab my chin making me look at him "Don't defy me little girl" he says making me bite my lip. His eyes trail down to my lips making me release it "What did you need daddy" i ask referring to why i was at his office.

I wouldn't mind him taking me on his desk, or the wall, or the window honestly. Just the thought of that made me press my thighs together making Harry notice.

"You alright there pretty girl?" he smirked rubbing my thighs, going higher every time. Little did he know i wasn't wearing any panties. I hummed in response looking down at his hand. He parted my thighs a little, but just enough for him to get to my crotch.

I let out a shaky breath as his hand brushed my slit "No panties?" he looked at me "Naughty girl" he added.

"Sit on my desk" he said getting up. I quickly did as i was told, sitting on his desk.

"Spread your legs for me baby"

A/N:
i'm so tired of school tbh like i need a BREAK. sigh* anyways thank you for 800+ viewssss!! also please vote! love you xx