19

I woke up to some ringing in the background, but i couldn't really be bothered to check it. As the ringing continued i groaned, rolling over in search for my phone.

"Stupid" i mumbled sleepily

"Maybe you should open your eyes" A deep voice said

My eyes quickly shot open adjusting to the light, landing on Harry himself. Seated on one of my reading chairs.

"What are you doing here?" i ask while laying down looking at the time. 10:00 AM.

"Good Morning to you too babe" he makes his way towards me, having to look up at him "I know you saw my messages yesterday" He pats my cheek.

I did see them i just chose not to reply "I didn't, i fell asleep early" i lie instead. He simply smiles

"Lying doesn't look good on you" Harry trails his finger to my bottom lip "I'm gonna let that one slide Liv" he says. his eyes lingering on my chest.

My exposed chest.

I sit up not even bothering to cover up "What are you doing here Harry?" i ask again. Who even let him up here?

"Quick meeting with your father, but i decided to check up on you" He meets my eyes. I hum and get out of bed making my way towards the door.

"Well i'm here, out ya go" i open the door for him to continue with his original task.

His gaze flickered from my eyes to my body, with no shame whatsoever.

Before i can even process anything, He's taking long strides, pinning me on the door.

"Is this how you sleep at night? With your door unlocked? Hm?" he asks. I look down at my sleeping attire; which consisted of only panties.

"You don't like it?" I flutter my eyelashes, teasing him. "I like it, it's comfortable" i trail my hands up his chest.

"I love it baby, i do, but you're for my eyes only" He whispers in my ear, going down and kissing my neck. His hands finding their way to my hips

Harry disconnects his lips from my neck and makes his way to my lips, but i put my palm on his face.

"Morning breath" i say smiling moving towards my en-suite.

"Goodbye harry" i say just before closing the door.

  After showering and getting dressed I make my way downstairs. For the first time in days I see my dad and Taylor in the foyer. "Hey dad can taylor drive me to target?" i ask.

"Hi Livy, yes but you are to be back before 8, i have a party and i want you to attend" he says putting his phone in his pocket.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him. Another party? Jesus.

"Sure"

As i'm getting my things ready Harry appears in the foyer. He looks at me with a raised brow. Great.

"Okay taylor i'm ready" i say quickly. The last thing i need is harry intervening with my plans.

"Bye daddy" getting on my tippy toes and kissing my dad. I glance at harry before walking out the front door.

A/N:
STREAM FINE LINE // STREAM FINE LINE
also i meant to post this weeks ago i just forgot sigh*
anyways thanks for reading! (HAPPY HOLIDAYS) PLEASE VOTE!! xx