24

Olivia's POV

  Waking up the next morning was a total surprise, I expected to be in my queen sized bed alone but instead i'm met with me waking up on top of harry. A hand curled down my back, the other cupping my thigh.

Tracing the swallows tattoo lightly I look up at his perfectly shaped face and admire how calm he looks sleeping. His heart shaped lips formed into a little pout and his long eyelashes curled up against his cheeks. In conclusion, everything about this man is perfect.

I should probably stop looking at him like a creep, so with that i decide to slowly get up careful not to wake Harry up. Grabbing my bag I go into his en-suite and start the shower.

After putting on my casual polka dot summer dress and high top converses I exit the bathroom and take a look at Harry peacefully sleeping on his stomach his arms spread throughout the bed. Such a baby.

Leaving his room i make my way downstairs where i smell bacon and eggs. Confusion settles in me and I quickly enter the kitchen, seeing Johanna preparing breakfast.

"Morning Johanna" i say quietly not to scare her sitting down on one of the stools

"Morning Johanna" i say quietly not to scare her sitting down on one of the stools. She quickly turns around, spatula in her hand and a hand on her heart.

"Oh my you scared me dear" she says chuckling resuming back on her cooking. So much for not trying to scare her, way to go Olivia.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you, I just smelled food and was curious" Johanna slides a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes over to me making my mouth water at the sight.

"It's okay sweetheart now eat up, Harry told me you're going to work with him!" she exclaims happily. Where did he have the time to do that?

Digging in, Johanna and I talk about boys and drama. "Chris Evans?!" I exclaim "God, he's a greek god. That body? Don't even get me started on his abs" I fan my face daydreaming about Chris Evans— or America's Ass—

"I hope you're talking about me love" A deep raspy voice says behind me, snapping me out of my daydream. Blushing I look back and see his daily black suit on, and his hair gelled back to perfection. He comes up to me and pecks me on the lips "Mornin'" His minty breath fans my face.

"Hi"

"Morning Johanna" He smiles at her, Johanna has to be the only other person he seems to tolerate. Johanna quickly plates Harry's breakfast and exits the kitchen leaving us alone.

"Chris Evans?" His green eyes lock with mine, an eyebrow raised in amusement. My cheeks quickly heat up in embarrassment. I mean who doesn't agree with me?

"He's hot" I whisper

"Oh, so i'm not?" He questions playfully. He knows he's hot, anyone knows he is. Hell, he can have anyone one he wants with his looks and body.

"You are, but Chris Evans is just.. Dreamy" I finish, getting up and washing my plate. Harry hums in acknowledgment before standing up and walking towards me.

"But he could never touch you like i can" He grabs my waist pushing my body against his, attacking my lips.

His hand trails down to my ass, grabbing a handful he says, "Let's go before I take you in this kitchen" He smiles at me. My cheeks heat up and I nod not trusting my voice.

* unedited

A/N:
right so there's more to this chapter but i wanted to separate it so get ready for that >:)
PLEASE VOTE! cya x