18

It's been a few days since i last saw Harry but we text and call every night. My dad never asked about my disappearance, but i don't think he cares where the hell i am to be honest.

So that brings me here, a few houses down from the one i'm staying at, walking along the road, earbuds in; listening to Greenday.

It would be easy to escape this hell hold, i could buy a plane ticket back Nevada and promise my mom to change even though that's a load of crap.

I've seen Zayn a couple of times and i'm starting to think the only reason why he comes to the house is just to see me. I don't mind his company though, he's nice and funny. I try to keep my distance like Harry warned me about, but it's hard when he's the only source of entertainment—

My front collides with a hard chest, but i'm caught before i could fall. "Shit my bad"

I'm met with icy blue eyes and dirty blonde hair "It's fine, i wasn't paying attention" i say dismissing everything.

"Are you lost? I haven't see you here before" he says checking me out. Normally i would be bothered, but i honestly don't care right now. "I'm luke by the way" he extends his hand

I take his hand and shake it "Olivia, and no i'm just walking around, exploring actually. I just moved in a couple of weeks ago" i say.

He smiles "Nice where you from?" i notice he has sort of an accent; either british or australian.

"Nevada" i smile at that "And you?" i ask

"Australia, moved here a couple of years ago" So he is australian, nice. I continue walking along the road with him by my side. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow, with me and my mates?" He asks "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, i just thought that since you know, you're new you haven't really explored a lot Los Angeles"  he adds.

I nod "Yeah sure what time?"

"How about 11, Michael works at target so we can mess around there" He chuckles

"Sounds great, i'll meet you at target then?" i ask looking up at him "Yeah. Also" he pulls out a piece of paper and a pen and starts writing something "My number just incase"

I stop and look at the paper "Thanks, i'll you see you tomorrow then Luke" i say putting the paper in my pocket.

"Cya olive" he says chuckling making me scrunch up my nose "Bye lucas"

When I got home i texted luke so he could save my number.

To Luke: hi lucas it's olivia

After a few minutes my phone buzzed in my hand

From Luke: OLIVE! don't forget about tomorrow. 11 @ target

i rolled my eyes. Im not going to wake up with amnesia.

To Luke: Yes lucas

As i'm typing another message my phone buzzes again.

From Harry: Hi baby

i look at the text contemplating whether or not i should answer back. I decide to just leave him on delivered.

Me and Luke text each other funny memes all night until i get another text

From Harry: I know you're up little girl you can't fool me. Goodnight xx

(not edited)
A/N: i'm so late uploading this but like happy holidays cuties! PLEASE VOTE!! also who got hslot tickets??