Explanations

Darkness
That's all that Ollie could see. The ringing in his ear got louder until nothing.
How long had it been since he heard someone else but his own voice. Everyday would be like the last, well when was the yesterday in his mind? It was just dark, all day everyday but that all changed.

Hello Mr

That goddamn annoying child. He was able to escape sometimes leaving Oscar with the child he didn't know the name of and while he was in control he could still hear his annoying voice. It drove him mad how the child just got along with Oscar and how he would just talk and talk to him. At some points the child just gave up waiting for Ollie to respond to him and just disappeared. In those times Ollie felt alone again, like something was missing.

Mr!

The child smiled as Ollie was locked away in Oscar mind. He didn't know what happened. He knows that Ozpin had something to do with it and it was annoying that he was locked up in a cage while everyone was free to Roam around, that day when he got locked up the child was with him. The child tried all he could to get him out of the cage but nothing. Ollie just sat down and listened to the child talk about random things. He would smile anytime the child talked about what he liked doing and how he would like to draw with crayons. One time he wanted to draw Ollie but Ollie kept telling him not to. At points the child just drew random lines and scribbles.

What are you drawing kid?
I have a name you know
So do I but you keep calling me Mr

The child rolled his eyes playfully as he stopped drawing and looked behind him. He could hear a voice but unlike any voice he was used to. Ollie noticed and raised a brow. The child shook it off before looking back at Ollie with a smile on his face

Well my name is Ozzie! I'm five how old are you? Also what's your name Mr?
My name is Ollie, age doesn't matter and nice knowing you shorty
Mr.Grumpy I have a question
Ollie. My name is Ollie, stupid

Ollie went closer to the child in his little cage prison cell, and flicked his forehead. The little boy made a face and did it back to him. Damn this kid is feisty. Ollie has a grin on his face as the child continued

Why are you in there? You've been in there forever! I want you to come out to play with me.

Just like Oscar, Ollie realized there he had a small soft spoke for the kid. It was normal to have soft spots, the darkness was growing which means at one point he won't really care, if the shards are still in place by the time they get out of atlas which would take a while. Ollie growler a bit feeling something on his wrist. He looked at it quickly before putting his sleeve back up. On both of his arms he had black veins, this incanted the control over the black pools that could come out of oscars body. Since he was something that oscars body wasn't ready for, it rejects it like when you have a virus and your body is trying to get it out of your system.

You know kid to be completely honest with you I'm not very sure either-

Just like magic he was out again. He opened his eyes to see that he was in a room with team QRWBYJNR with ironwood and his pawns, 'how the hell?' He though trying to find out how he had gotten out. He looked at his wrist nothing. He frowned looking around as Grimm where everywhere trying to kill them. Should he left he them died? Just a blink and he was sitting down on the table in ironwoods office. He shook his head and everyone was looking at him "what the hell are you looking at?" The growl was back. Ever since he had gotten out of the cage oscars body has been changing, his mind space had been changing. Ollie realized that some of the veins had finally came onto his skin. His growl became animalistic like he was losing control over himself. But he knew something wasn't right with the shard like it had been taken, those doctors probably took them out meaning that the process had not been completed. "Damn it" he said out loud before he looked at everyone "stop fucking staring at me and speak you have mouths right? Oh wait I forgot you people are stupid you probably don't know how to talk"