'Yeah, see the.. the... stick?' Vikk asked.

'That's not too bad, to be fair.' I nodded at Vikk's decision.

'Should we all try get on it?' Harry asked.

'You guys get on first, and I'll try after- but if I can't, I'll hide in another tree somewhere else.' I said. Vikk and Harry nodded. 

As we got closer, Harry gave a pffft. 'It's a bit of a climb, mate.' Harry commented on the tall branch. 'But we'll give it a crack.'

'Yeah, it's at a bit of an angle.' Vikk agreed, sizing the tree up.

'We need to look out for JJ, too.' I said, looking around.

'Yeah, Tunj might spring up outta nowhere.' Harry commented, making me laugh at the nickname. 

'You grab onto the tree or branch, and I'll give you a boost up.' Harry told Vikk.

'Okay, let me just-' Vikk jumped up and held onto a low branch, his feet scraping on the tree. Harry stepped up to him and held his feet, boosting him up. Vikk pulled his weight up, using the branch and Harry's help, eventually getting to the middle of all the branches into a little seat. 

'You up?' I asked him, recording what was going up.

'Yep!' Vikk shouted down at me.

'Mate, I rate that.' Harry said, stepping back and awing at Vikk and his place in the tree. 'Do you want to go up, first?' He turned and asked me.

'Nah, there won't be enough space for me there.' I shook my head. 'I'll help you up and find a different spot.'

'You sure?' Harry asked.

'Yep.' I nodded my head and confirmed. 'Now try get into the tree and I'll give you a boost.'

'Okay.' Harry nodded, placing his camera on the floor so that it would be able to see me boosting him into the tree.

Harry jumped up and grabbed the same branch as Vikk, pulling up almost all of his weight without any help. I threw Harry's camera up to him and he caught it with his single, left hand. 

'I'm going to hide in that tree!' I told Vikk who was recording me, as I pointed to a pretty tall tree with a bunch of branches.

I ran up to the tree and tried to grab the lowest branch. No chance. I tried to run and jump, but I was still unsuccessful. I spotted a tall guy in a highlighter-yellow jacket like mine, who was staring at me in an expression I couldn't register.

'Hey, can you help me?' I shouted to the guy. He looked surprised before jogging over.

'What do you need?' He asked, smiling.

'Can you boost me up into this tree?' I asked.

'Sure.' He said still slightly shocked.

I put the camera down on the dirt ground and walked back. The guy had his hand open and signalled for me to put my foot in it.

I stood on his hand as he pushed it up, allowing me to grab the first branch. I held onto it and tried to pull myself up. I couldn't, and boosting my feet wasn't really doing anything anymore.

'Hey, I have a weird request which would actually be quite helpful.' I closed me eyes and cringed. 'Can you boost me from my ass?'

'Sorry?' I could hear the shock in his voice.

'Please don't make me repeat it.' I groaned. 

He put his hands on my thighs and pushed me up, sliding his hand a little higher as he did. I turned around and placed myself in the middle of the tree. The foliage around me was fantastic at covering me up.