Misunderstandings!

CH - 1

Late-night 2 am:

Shehnaaz work at her office with other colleagues, it's a twenty-floor building in Mumbai, India and she is on fifteen floors where so many cubical desks are situated.  She is deeply engrossed in her work, tensed frown is placed on her face her foot is continuously tapping on the floor in anxiousness. The same level of worries and tension is visible in every employee who is present there.

Suddenly the owner of the company Mr Shikhawat came, a middle height man having slightly white hairs, which is hiding behind his brown ones. Wearing a  white shirt with grey pants and a blazer. He comes there with a sad face n says, "I'm sorry guys we can't make it up."Shukla group of the industry is the new owner of our company." He said the last line after a pause.

Everyone present there looking at him with tense and sad mixed expressions. He sits in the nearby chair and says, "Tomorrow they come and will decide whom they want to keep in the company or not, rest have to leave. I'm so sorry guys." Said he leave from there.

Soon everyone packed there stuffed in disappointment and leave one by one.
But sana is fuming in anger, she thinks that how could they just fired all the employees, what will happen to their families. She just wants to kick their ash right now, stamping her feet on the floor she left for home.

At Sana's home,

She enters inside with an angry face, moving directly to the kitchen she takes out a tray of chocolate ice cream from the refrigerator and starts eating in anger. Just then her father comes there a man in sixties, minimum five feet elven inches wearing a trouser and shirt. His slightly white hairs are shining, a square spectacle is hanging in front of his eyes. He taps her shoulder and says, "What happen princess? Why so much anger?"

Sana put the spoon aside and says, "What they think of themselves? I know they come from one of the top companies of aisa, so what? They don't have any respect for other person feelings. What about the employees? Who is the single earning member of their family? Like seriously I want to kill the owner right now. Ughhhh I hate them, god knows who is this arrogant, idiot owner."

Her father rubs her back and says, "Calm down my princess, breathe in breath out. Just relax first." Sana put a spoonful of ice cream on her mouth and says, "I am so damn angry right now, how can you tell me to relax?" Her father sighs and says, "Listen princess you can't fix anything in anger. First, let's go have dinner, then we will talk about this. And the put the cake aside."

Sana hummed and does the same, she comes to the dining table after freshen up and sit thereby placing her hands on her chins. Her father serves her dinner and says by sitting beside her, "Do you know anyone in that company or have any mail id? She bit her lips and says after some seconds, "Don't know anyone but I can easily arrange the mail id from my boss. Oops! Sorry, ex-boss." Said after a pause.

Her father nodded his head and says, "Fine darling then, send them a mail and tell them about all the problems and complaints you have. But princess, a bit politely ok not in your this angry style." Sana says by giving him an impossible reaction, "Like seriously dad, you want me to request them. Whom I want to kill right now."

He smiles softly and says, "That's the thing darling, we can't solve everything in anger. Love is more powerful than hate. So now go and do as I said." Rolling eyes she sighs and says, "Alright dad, as you say. I love you good night."

Sana move to her room which is painted in white with a slight shade of pink in it, a single bed is placed in the centre, the whole room is decorated with beautiful fairy lights and the balcony is attached to the right-hand side of the room. She settled on her bed with the laptop and send an email to Shukla's after taking her id from Shekhawat.