#173 "One Hundred One"

It is a cold moonless night. The sky is dark low and the air is chill that it is hurt to breathe. In the dim light of silent street, a guy with blue coat is walking up to the slanted road. He is wearing white jacket underneath and covered his back head with hood. Shoving his icy cold hands inside his pocket so he could feel warm, he stopped his pace right under a bickering streetlamp.

  ‘Someone is following me,’ he uttered inside his head. 

  Alone in the middle of the street and someone follows from behind, how would it feel to be in this situation?

  “Tremble, adrenaline rush, heart pounds, short breath, fear of death,” Dokyeom whispered his thoughts about the perfect answer.

He heard steps coming closer. One, two, three, four; then it stopped. Without resisting, he had his mouth cover by fabric and he fell asleep.

  The smell of cyclobenzaprine chemical around is too strong. Dokyeom woke up and have to blink few times to get used from sudden light that flashed his eyes.

  “You’re handsome,” voice from a woman. That unknown girl dropped the spot light from his face and walked closer.

  While being bind around a chair with a rope, Dokyeom looked around. He realized that this place is an empty building. There is few obsolete rusted factory equipment and the corrugated walls are tarnished. He shook his head so that the hood he’s wearing will fall down. Then he diverted his eyes back to her who brought him here.

  He saw her cold stare that could give shudder to anyone, except him.

  “Who are you? What did you take me here? What will you do to me? Spare my life,”she chuckled as she played the knife on her hand. “Usually, all of the people I abducted have asked me this question. So it is quite surprising that you aren’t asking anything.” She bent and move her body forward; staring closely at his face -  to his rounded yet small eyes, pointed nose and sharp jaws.

  “Your name?” Dokyeom flung a question.

  “Your voice is also good,” she nodded. “My name is (Y/n).” A mischievous grin displayed on her lips.

  “What is your motive for killing?” he added another question.

    Dokyeom never shows fear on his tone, his stare and even his inquiry. Thus, for a psychopath like (Y/n), this is kinda shocking. Opening her eyes widely but soon then subsided, (Y/n) dropped her answer.

  “I killed handsome men… like you,” she shared then stood straight as she downcast her eyes onto him.

   “How many did you kill already?” he continued.

  “56. And you’ll be my 57th victim. Aren’t you excited?”

  A crackle of laugh burst from him which made her uninterested. Every psychopath has it: the  excitement over seeing her prey trembling in fear. But because he doesn’t show any kind of weakness, her reason to kill is fading bit by bit. And rather of feeling thrilled, she was annoyed. 

   “I killed 100,” Dokyeom spoke with laugh. Then his smile turned in triumph smirk. “If I’ll escape from this rope, you’ll be my 101th victim. Very exciting.”

  The moment she realized that the man he abducted is also the same as her, he freed his rope with his sharp ring on his forefinger.

  “Ooops, I’m free,” he uttered while smiling so creepy