#113 "Husband Series" part 11

"I'm gwanna marry mommy when I gwow up," your 3 year-old son said to your husband.

Your husband, Seungkwan, knelt down and cupped his son's cheeks. "My baby. You can't marry your mommy."

So your baby sulked, "Why not?"

"Because your mommy is mine. She is your mommy, but only daddy owns her," he explained in cute tone.

"That's unfair!" your child complained before he cried out loud.
So you peeked at the kitchen.

"Why are you crying my precious baby?" You asked while wiping your  wet hands.

"Mwammy!" Your son hugged as he cried out loud.

So you mouthed at your husband, "what did you do?"

Like a guilty yet innocent lamb, Seungkwan stood up and just looked at the ceiling.

"Dad said," your son ranted. "I can't mawwy you. It's because mom is fow dad. Is that twue? I can't mawwy mom even if I gwow up?"

Seungkwan looked at you with a sweet smile. You glared at him and mouthed, "wait for me." So he gulped.

"Come on dear, I explain it to you inside your room. I'll give you milk too," you carried your son on the way to his room and explained things in a nice way.

After minutes, your son fell asleep.

You went out from the room and saw Seungkwan eating something at the kitchen. When he saw you, he hid the food behind his back. "Am nyat tsitsing. (I'm not eating)," he lied before he gulped his food.

"You don't need to hide it. You were eating my pudding, right?" You said while walking towards him.

Hearing that made him smile. "How did you know I was eating your pudding?" He finally  showed the pudding in his hand and ate it. "Hmmmmm yummy yummy~"

Isn't he's so cute?!

You just shook your head and laughed.

"Why did you tell him that he can't  marry me? He cried so hard," you complained, sitting beside him in front of the table.

"You can't put delusional thoughts to our son," he answered.

"Hon, he is only 3 years old."

"That's why you need to put the line from his young age."

"He is your son."

"I know. I can't let him be my rival."

"Seriously Mr. Boo Seungkwan. That's  another type of jealousy."

"What? Jealous? What kind of father who will get jealous by his own son?"

"Exactly."

"Its not jealously.  I am just stating the fact."

"Okay. You win. Let's  stop this. It is so childish."

"So what did you say to our baby?"

"I said I'm gonna marry him. He stopped crying after that and fell asleep."

"How could you lie in front of your child?"

"Coming from the guy who ate my pudding but lied that he wasn't  eating anything."

"I'm sorry for the pudding. Still, you mustn't  tell that to our  son."

" See that? You're getting jealous."