#50 Husband Series part 7

You and your husband Woozi are watching baseball game on T.V while sitting on the coach.

He boredly looked at you. "Why are you eating cheese curls without asking me if I want some?"

You answered while eating, "Yhu Djow lawt shinaks syat?" (You don't like snacks right?) Then you gulped and tend your eyes on him. "You preferred rice over this junk foods. There is rice in the kitchen. Do you want to eat ramen or what?"

Woozi just stared at you.

"What?" You continued and sucks your thumbs with cheese crumbs.

His eyes went on your lips, to your thumbs. Suddenly his ears went red. He tried to change his focus by tending his eyes on the TV screen.

"Hey Woozi. Honey. Come on. I know you are hungry. Tell me what do you want to eat?"

Woozi crossed his arms. "If I name it, you will give me?"

"If the ingredients are available, I will. Name it. What do you want to eat?"

Woozi slowly looked at you; with eyes full of passion and hunger. "I want to eat you."

You dropped the cheese curls your were eating.

"H-Huh?" You responded, feeling so hot right now.

Your husband suddenly grabbed your hand. He took a glanced on your eyes before he.... "Hmmmmmm...." sucked your thumb and licked the cheese crumbs on it.

"H-Honey," you let out a small moan of pleasure. It feels great, his tounge I mean.

"I'll have my dinner. The ingredients are you, let me cook it, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW," he whispered before pushing you down on the sofa and went on your top.

Happy dinner!