#69 "Wrong Way" part 2

"Wonwoo, I am going to do some errand," Jeonghan said.

"Go on," I responded while my feet are above the center table.

"My friend is coming, so tell her to wait for me. Okay?"

"Oka--" Wait a minute. "Who is she?"

"Ahhh. That girl who added you on Facebook before. Remember? (y/n)."

What?!

I involuntary stood up, eyes widened.

"I'll be quick! Treat her well okay? Bye!" then big bro went out. As soon as he walked out from the door, I changed my shirt, brushed my teeth again, put gel on my hair and borrow some of my brother's cologne.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, I started to doubt.

"You are being weird, Wonwoo," I laughed alone.

~"Ding dong~"

The doorbell! She is here! Okay. Calm down Wonwoo. Calm down!

With my trembling hands, I slowly opened the door.

"Hey why did you just open the d---" She stopped when she saw me. We are looking eye to eye. The f*ck! I said calm down bro!

"My brother went out for a moment," I managed to respond. "He told me that a friend will come over. Go inside and wait in the couch."

"O-Okay," she stuttered and passed by. She smells good.

Anyway, I need to offer something.

"Do you want juice?" I offered as she sat on the couch.  "Coffee? Or ice tea?" But I would prefer if you choose me.

"I'm f-fine with ice tea," she answered while tucking her hair behind her ears. Cute.

"Okay." I dashed in the kitchen, trying to compose myself as I making her ice tea. Slow down Wonwoo. Take your time. Breathe in. Breathe out.

I excitedly came back and put a glass of ice tea above the center table. "Ahhh, my name is (y/n). You are Jeonghan's brother, right?" she started.

What should I reply? Should I reply a short: 'Yes'? Then she might get bored.

I sat down on the couch and looked at her as calm as possible. Then I answered,  "I called him 'brother' a moment ago."

She frowned. Guess she didn't like my answer. Did I make a mistake?

"I s-see. Ha-ha. Sorry for asking the obvious thing. What is your name?" (<~ coming from a girl who added me on my Facebook account)

"You already added me on Facebook. Yet you didn't know my name?" (<~ coming from a man who stalked her account)

Based on her reaction, she maybe remembered me.

"Ahh yeah. I did? Maybe because you popped out on my suggested friend list. Ha-ha," she said with her pale lips. I really want to dig a hole right now and bury myself from embarrassment for not accepting her friend request. 

She took a sip on the ice tea that I preferred and avoided my gaze. I guessed I made her bored. I am not really good at handling girls. D*mn it.
What should I say now?