#117 "You are my hardest Mission" (part 4)

Hoshi's POV

So Beanie and (y/n) are in a relationship?

I sighed while walking on the way to CEO's office.

After watching movie last night,I thought (y/n) and I are  already moving on the next level. Especially when I kissed her.

But when I saw her this morning together with that fox looking guy, all I heard were these:

"Last night, you came into my arms and said, Bean, I love you."

"W-What?"

The fox guy looked at me before he continued, "After you said you love me, I held your shoulder and... kissed your lips."

I couldn't  believe that I became their stepping stone. Seems like because of what I did, they somehow sorted out their feelings and ended up being together.

This is too heart breaking. I wanna grab a soju after work.

I was about to knock on the door but was on hold because the door is slightly opened.  Then I hear  the CEO talking someone on the phone. 

Maybe I'll come back later.

"Yes producer Jildre, I will send our gorgeous trainees for you and your friends."

His words stopped me. What did I hear?

I turned around and stepped back to hear more.

"Yes yes don't worry. I already prepared five ladies to accompany you tonight. The location is still the same, Hawhihi bar, vip 3 room."

Our CEO is talking to a producer. He said he'll send five trainees from our company in a bar together with those old guys. What the freaking hell?! This is illegal! Our trainees will be under prostitution!

However, even if I know this, I don't have a power to stop this. If I tell this to the police, they'll ask for evidence. Without it, I'll be charge for wrong accusation.

Should I turn blind at this?

"Yes yes! Those five girls agreed on meeting you. They thought they're just gonna meet a prospect producers," the CEO.

(Y/n). I remembered her getting a call from CEO this morning! Does  it mean, she is one of those five trainees?!

Damn it!

I rushed out, heart beating so fast. I am hoping for two adverse things: first, for you not to be included among those five trainees. And second, if you really are, please be safe until I got there. I'm begging you!

When I arrived at the aforementioned bar, it is crowded with young peeps dancing along with the Dj's beat. I looked around in anxiousness. Where the f*ck is that VIP room?!

I walked around and tried to locate the room where you could be. Shit shit! Calm down Hoshi!

I pulled my hair for a bit while walking and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sor-" I was about to apologized but wonder-struck when I saw the waiter's face. "You!"

As soon as I pointed my index finger on him, he used the tray he is holding to cover his face. "I'm not who you think a I am," he said in low tone.