#82 "The cat, the superstar and the broken hearted"

Let's have a short quiz: What will you gonna think if you saw a girl and a naked man inside a room? You have five seconds to answer.

Reality speaking, the majority will probably have the same answer; and Jun also think the same. He is exchanging looks at you and the naked man beside you who is now wearing hello kitty shirt and pajamas.

"I am really sorry for this commotion," You begged and keeps bowing your head in front of Jun and his manager.

"It's okay," his manager reassured. "My artist- I mean, this man has a fault too. He broke the door and he suddenly barged inside your room. That's why the two of you got interrupted," then he points you and the  man beside you.

"Interrupt?" you questioned.

"Yes. We interrupt that thing, the thing you were doing together inside that room," the manager explained. Hearing that made Jun face go red while the two of you are still thinking what the hell he is talking about.

What thing is he talking about?- you asked inside your head. After a few seconds, it finally sink it. "NO WAY! WE WERE NOT DOING THAT!" You denied, face is as red as flame. "HE IS NOT EVEN A HUMAN!" Then you pointed the man beside you while he is looking at you with his innocent face. "I m-mean, he is now a human but- WHATEVER! WE WERE NOT DOING THAT. OKAY?!"

Whether you are telling the truth or not, the judgement are still base by the witness.

"Let's forget about this whole damn thing," Jun butted. "Can we just sign the contract? I am a busy person 'ya know."

The deal is clear. You put this house on the market and today is suppose to be the time you'll sign the contract with the buyer, Wen Junhui. But because of today's incident, it seems you can't leave the house right away!

"Hmmm, Mr. Wan," you called.

"It's Wen!" Junhui corrected.

"Ahh sorry, hehe. Wen? Yeah Wen. Ahmm, when I got your down payment, I promised that I'll leave after signing the contract. Right? Hmmm, actually, something bad had happened that I can't leave this house yet," you apologized.

"What are you saying?!" Junhui yelled.

So his manager calmed him down and answered instead, "Ms. (y/n), we don't know what your problem is. However, Mr. Wen ended his contract on his condominium cause he is expecting to move here today. As what you have said, we already gave you our down payment so I am asking for a consideration."

"That's right. You only gave me the downpayment, so that means, I am still the owner of this house. Hmm, half half?" you said.

"Are you crazy?" Junhui laughed. "Or a scammer?"

"Yes I think I am going crazy," you complained glancing at the quiet man on your side. "I just don't know if this is still a dream or what," you murmured then the man smiled at you, making you more confused.

"Hmm what about this?" his manager thinks of another solution. "Mr. Wen will move tonight and you'll sleep here until you're okay to move? I heard there is a basement here."

"Hey are you crazy?!" Jun shouted at his manager. He leaned closer and  whispered, "I am a celebrity. What if I get into a scandal with her?"

So his manager gritted his teeth and whispered, "She doesn't know who you are. I've talked to her before and she doesn't have any slightest idea about your identity. Look at her expression, she isn't your fan. And she also has her boyfriend beside her."