#67 Wrong way

One day, I woke up and suddenly search this on Google: "How to move on from your ex?"

It's been half a year since my boyfriend broke up with me. And I admit that he is still has a place in my heart that I found it hard to move on. Does he feel the same?

"Hey, wazzup? Busy at work?" a friend chatted me via messenger app. He is Jeonghan, a pretty boy who is 5 years older than me. I've known him for years, and yes I was once those girls who admire his looks. We first met on Facebook; me adding his account and chatting him first. He is so kind and friendly that I fell in love. However, he only sees me as his little sister. When we met in person and hanged out, I decided to see him as only a friend. Now, there are no romantic feelings between us anymore (though it was only a one-sided love lol).

"Yow. Today is my day off. What do you want?" I replied and he quickly seen it within a second. I wonder why he contacted me.

"Hahaha. Does it really look like that I need something?" he chatted back.

"Yes. You don't chat unless there is something important to say."

"That is the perk of meeting you in person lolXD."

"I'm busy."

"Ehh? You just said that today's your day off."

"I am busy. Busy to move on from my ex."

"What?! You still love him?"

"I don't know. But I can't deny the fact that I hate him so much for leaving me. Hey, tell me, how can I move on? Do I need to find another guy?"

"You don't need to find a guy (y/n). Listen, loving someone is not an easy task. If you are thinking of finding another guy just to move on, then that's immaturity. Besides, success relationship is for those who have a plan to get married. Don't date for fun, date for your future."

"Woah. You are really a true friend. Perks of being old huh?"

"I'm old but still fresh hahaXD."

"Old but still NGSB (no boyfriend since birth)."

"Cut the chase. I am a favor."

"I almost forgot that you chatted me because you have something to ask. Okay, what is it?"

"Come to our house. I composed another workl piece on my new piano. Give me a feedback."

"Okay! Don't forget to cook our lunch."

"Hahaha aye aye captain. I'll wait for you. Take care on your way!"

"Okie dokie."

Then I went offline.

Some of my friends told me that finding another guy will help me. But this oldies said that I mustn't choose that immaturity. I guess he is really a true friend. And I am happy to have him.

I went to his house and pressed the door bell for three times. Why is he not opening the door? " Jeonghan!" I shouted out of frustration. It is really hot outside! That darn guy!

Finally, the door opened.

"Hey why did you just open the d---" Oh my gosh.

"My brother went out for a moment," he said. "He told me that a friend will come over. Go inside and wait in the couch."