#110 "The innocent C.e.o" (part2)

Hi. My name is Kim Mingyu and today is my burstday. Just kidding!

Okay, let's do it from the start again. Ahem, ahem.

Hello. My name is Kim Mingyu, 23 years old but some of my friends call me a "Giant baby." My ideal type of a girl is someone who's responsible, knows how to clean her place, always on time and a humble fine-lady.

There is only one person who've met my criteria among the people around me. It is you.

You are working in the Marketing department, next to HR department where I am assigned to manage. I never saw you came late at work. Your desk is so tidy as well as your uniform. You finished your work on time and you never blamed others if a problem arises. I also noticed how kind you are to your juniors even though you have an experience to be strict. So I fell in love.

But it's not that easy to just appear in front of you and said, "Hey. I like you. Let's date." No I can't. In the first place we're not even close. She couldn't even look me in the eye. Maybe because I am a little bit popular in our company that she might feel awkward around me?

Whatever the case, I'll find a way to get closer to you.

There's a meeting today with the C.E.O regarding with the new launch product. You manager is  on her maternity leave so you became the substitute manager in your team. I'm so so excited to attend the meeting for the first time.

As usual, you aren't late. You are wearing a 3/4 white polo sleeve and you tied your hair up. I can see your neck and your collarbone. If I'll be given a chance, I wanna have a bite of it. Oh damn Kim Mingyu. This is not what a gentleman supposed to think.

I shook my head and tried to focus on the meeting. But my eyes followed you again. I watched how you frowned your  brows, you bit your lower lip and your trembling hands. Wait a  minute. You don't act normal. Why do you look so worried?

You put down the folder, that covering your chest, for a second then put it up again. Within that short time, I noticed it.

My eyes widened, and I could feel my cheeks burning hot.

Oh my freaking God!

You aren't  wearing your bra!

I looked at your face again. Watching  your reaction has convinced me that my guess is right!

But how could you forgot it? It's not like I got turn off. It is just surprising that you alsi have this clumsy side on you. Weirdly but interesting.

What should I do? Should I make an excuse so I can pause the meeting for a while?

"Wait a minute," suddenly, C.e.o Lee halted the presentation by raising his hand.

So one of the team leader asked, "What is it C.e.o?"

Our young C.e.o, Lee Dokyeom, took a deep breath then suggested,  "L-Let's h-have a 30 minute break."

A break? This is the first time he paused the meeting!

C.E.O stood up, forging a cough. Then he walks, passing your back as he said, "Miss (y/n), let's talk."

He called you for a talk. I see, I see. He maybe noticed that same thing I saw. But he won't notice it unless he observes you the way I do. If he does, then...