#47 "Toxic Relationship" part 3

Seungcheol's Pov

I stood in front of your room with a bowl of ice and a towel. "Hey! Mom said I need to treat your injury. Or else she'll cut my allowance!"

No answer.

"ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN THIS OR I'LL KICK THE DOOR?!"

Still no answer!

"I'll kick this on the count of three! One! Two! Thr-"

The door suddenly opened.

"You are so noisy," you complained, brows are meeting each other.

"Because you are so slow."

"Can't you see that I'm injured and can't walk properly."

"Tss. Move away." I slightly pushed you as I entered your room.

"Just leave that bowl of ice on the side. I'll treat myself," you said.

"Whatever. Sit on your bed and let's get through this once and for all." Now I knelt down on the floor. On a white towel, I put some ice cubes.

You sat on your bed while I took off the cast on your feet. Then I gently massaged your sprained ankle with the bag of ice.

There are nothing but silence around us. I can hear the bird chirping outside the window, the sound of the school bus and those water drops from our neighbor who is watering his plants.

I am used of annoying you, longer than the time we spent during class hours. You always frowned, while I always laughed. The only person who can see your irritated reaction, your widened eyes and the way you bit your lower lip is me. But some guy suddenly appeared and took away your attention. What? You take an interest just because he plays the nice role?

"Okay done," I said and lifted my sight. Then I saw that kiss mark I left on your neck. I hurt you. I did it in force. But believe me, I am unaware of my own reason why the hell I did that!

Maybe I got really mad by seeing you accept that freak's help after you yanked my hands away.

"What are you doing?" you asked with a glare.

It took me seconds to realize that I am now sitting beside you and that my finger is tracing that mark on your neck. SH*T WHAT EXACTLY AM I DOING?!

I quickly pulled my hand away. "Well... I'm...uh... ahuh... don't know." I am  stuttering for Pete's sake?!

"If you are done, then get out," you added.

"Aren't you going to thank me?"

"Why should I thank the person who did something horrible on me?"

Bulls-eye.

"You are still mad huh? The thing I did to you was a joke. Ha-ha!" Who will make a joke like that Choi Seungcheol?

You suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled me closer.

"Hey!" I gasped. In an instant, your face is so close that I can see my own reflection on your eyes. I gulped. "W-What?"

"All those years, I endured your madness over me," you said in rage. "I never complained to you bullsh*ts. About cosplaying as a ghost, you put me in a role without asking,  but I accepted it. However, this is too much Choi Seungcheol."

Tears fell down on your eyes. I got freezed and all I do is to watch each tears fall down on you trembling lips.

"The thing you did inside that room, is unforgivable. Then what? You said it was a joke?" You sobbed.

No. It was not a joke. I really meant it. I mean... I don't know. Sorry. I'm sorry.

I love your irritated expression but please don't cry. It makes me want to do something you won't imagine.

"My whole life is a mess. All I want is to be happy, even if I'm alone. So please, stop coming into my life. Never ever look into my way."

"Stop crying."  I bowed my head as I clenched my fists. "I don't want to see you cry."

"Then will you promise me a thing? That you won't mess with me anymore?"

"No."

"Why are you like this?"

"Stop talking."

"Seungcheol."

"STOP CALLING MY NAME."

"Choi Seungcheol."

"I said..."

"Please grow up Choi Seung-"

I pecked on your lips.

"I said, stop talking," I continued, breathing so hard as I stared on your wet eyes.

"Y-You... are ... really a bad guy. I h-hate you," you muttered.

Am I really a bad guy? Or a pityful man who only wants attention from you?

"Yes I am," I answered. Then I hold your shoulder and pushed you down on your bed.

"Ahhh!" You gasped.

I went on your top and locked you between my arms. "I'm sorry. But I'll continue being a freak..."

I leaned down and kiss your lips.

That's right.

I can't stop.

I won't. Because I think I got the answer.

(Y/n)... Maybe... I like you?

-----