The Day.... ♡ part 3

When namjoon  kissed her on the forehead....
Everyone started cheering for them.....

Namjoon gave y/n a small smile while  petting her head lovingly..

Y/n kept looking at him and mouthed thank you..... With a soft smile..

Namjoon understood why she was thanking him... It was for kissing her on the forehead and not on the lips...

So he just winked at her... Which made y/n Smile even wider....

Namjoon yet had to let Go y/n's hand which he held in his right hand.. As if he let it go she will vanish.......

After the "I do's " there guest were whisked away to cocktail party..... And for the bride and groom they were whisked away to take photos....

After taking photos which will later remind them of their happy hours together..... They find the time to meet the people who came to celebrate their happiness with them......

After that everyone where settled in the tents....

Where variety of food was placed.. But first it was time to cut the cake....

Well the half of the cake was on namjoon's face

Well the half of the cake was on namjoon's face.. For which he was not mad at all......

The beautiful light around the tent was the perfect time to finish the ceremony.......