Lisa....

(unedited, might have many mistakes...)

Lisa's POV...

I laughed at him and waved back.... While taking the seat  on the bench I looked at him walking away....

My smile slowly started fading away.....

I sighted and rubbed my face..

I shaked my head and looked back up at the area where he disappeared...

Few tears dropped from corner of my eyes....
Which I quickly wiped with back of my hand..... And looked up at the sky to stop them falling...

Sky.. Which was full of starts... Millions of Bright Beautiful starts ....but the thought of not even one of them where shining for me broke my heart.....

I don't know what that feeling was..or is...
But I don't want to think about it ..because it hurt..
It hurt that he was talking about her.... I know,i-i I don't have right to think about it, I don't even know him properly... Heck even before know I have not talked with him properly. .....

Before meeting him I never believed in love at first sight.... Stupid me... Never thought I will be victim  of it... Because I fell for a guy at his first smile..
At hospital when he introduced himself with a smile I couldn't help but fall for him... Manly for his smile.....

And today when I saw him without it... It broke me more then I'm broken all ready.....

I closed my eyes still looking up.... And treas flow down Of my closed eyes freely.... I'm used to it.. Crying alone no one to listen my silent cry....

I opened my eyes and looked up while stretching my right hand up as if I was trying to catch one star in my palm.. One hope..

That's when I felt my cell ringing in my jeans pocket.. I quickly grabbed it to look who was calling....
And the caller ID took my breath away...

.............

Namjoon Pov....

After staying near the lake for few more hours.....
Y/n said that we should head home...

At which I nodded and helped her to pack everything.....

After packing everything I held picnic basket in one hand and in other y/n's hand...

And guided us towards the car.... Because I know for sure my dummy will get us lost....
I smiled at that....

"Why are you laughing  ?" she questioned me

"oh nothing " I replied looking at her ...

"You're laughing right now " she said looking at me pointedly...
I smirk at her and said
"I wasn't laughing you duffer, I was smiling "

"yeah, if I'm duffer, then you are bigger duffer " she shouted

"yeah, yeah says the one who don't know the difference between laughing and smiling " I replied

"I hate you " she shouted

I smiled at that and winked at her saying
"Na, you love me every much ,thank you "

At which she  look way getting shy...

"Aww, cat got your tongue" I teased her

"Shut up Mr CEO " she said and started walking in front of me leaving my hand...

I just laughed at that and followed her....

The moment we reached our car... I opened passenger side car door for her to sit..... And I took driving seat...