look up......... ♡

Y/N POV....

As we where late for our lecture for 15 min..
Miss Anna gave us punishment to clean the classroom after class...
it was not our duty to clean class...
But it's the way Miss Anna like to punish students....
So we can't go against her...
But I'm little sad that because of me jimin is going to get punished....

We should have just skipped this lecture... And jimin should have not attended this lecture because today he was absent in all the lecture before lunch....
At least this lecture was not of our homeroom teacher..
Mr Choi
If it was I know jimin would have died....
Because he is on Mr Choi's blacklist... For not attending Classes regularly....

We just nodded at Miss Anna and then she told us to take our seat....
Which we did silently......

After taking our seats I slowly tapped jimin's  shoulder to get his attention and said
"I'm sorry because of me you got punishment "

"oh, that's fine I got no problem " he said smiling

I smiled at him and said
"Thank you "  genuinely

"Why are you thanking, in one way or another I would have gotten punished.... Because I don't attend classes on regular basis " he said sweetly

I just kept looking at him... is this same person who shouted at me for no reason...
He is the same person who was ready to kill someone just 10 minute ago...

How can someone be angry at one minute and so sweet at other minute....

I just kept staring at him... This boy is full of mystery.....

But why I'm so attracted to him .....

Suddenly he said
"Take a picture it will last Long "

"huh ? " I asked not knowing what he is taking about....

"I'm not going to disappear, so please stop staring it's creepy you know " he said smirking

I just looked down feeling embarrassed..
Shit he catched me staring at him
What will he think about me...?
Stupid eyes  no stupid ME......

He just laughed at me and patted my head slightly messing my hairs.....

I did not have courage to look at him... scratch that I'm never looking at him ever again....

So full lecture I paid my whole attention to the teacher.... And jimin kept looking at me while trying not to laugh....

After our all lecture was over only Me and jimin where remain in class room... To clean the classroom

I just kept looking at everything that was not park jimin....
And said
"Jimin-shi it's fine you can go I will clean the classroom on my own "
I was trying make him go so that I can scream on my embarrassment...

"But we are a team and we both got the punishment why should I leave it all on you " he said...

"because you got it because of me "I said

"oh come on, it's not because of you and we are friends now ,and that's what friends Do "he replied....

"Friends " I repeated that word it's so foreigner word for Me...
But I like the sound of it.....

And I nodded at that still looking down .......

After that he said
"Don't worry that's fine, I know I'm handsome so most of the people like to stair at me "
I didn't look at him
Is he making me feel better or worse...
I kept quite.. While pouting