"Hi Tones." I said.

"Could you please not do anything awful for five seconds? What did she just do to me?" Tony asked Fury. 

"What did we just do for you?" Fury asked him sarcastically.

"I just gave you a lithium dioxide. It's gonna take the edge off." I said as I put down the syringe on the table.

"Give me a couple of boxes of that. I'll be right as rain." Tony told me.

"No, can do." I said as I gave him my warning look. He just sighed and nodded his head in defeat.

"It's not a cure, it just abates the symptoms." Natasha said.

"Doesn't look like it's gonna be an easy fix." Fury said.

"Trust me, I know. I'm good at this stuff. I've been looking for a suitable replacement for palladium. I've tried every combination, every permutation of every known element." Tony said as he looked at the three of us.

"Well, I'm here to tell you, you haven't tried them all." Fury said as he leaned closed to Tony. 

"By the way, am I the only one who's gonna notice this that you didn't introduce Y/N and Agent Romanoff?" Tony asked Fury in confused manner.

"They knew each other." Fury said as me and Nat chuckled. 

"It's a long story." I said as me and Nat stands and leave the chain. Just then, I saw Fury followed us and I went to the car and he followed me. 

"I thought you're going back to New York?" Fury asked.

"Well, Nat insisted that she'd be helping Pepper instead of me." I said as I saw Tony walked out of the door and into our direction. 

"Nat told me that I could help fixed the broken man, instead." I said. 

"See you at the house." Fury said and I nodded my head. Tony went near the car and he went to the passenger door. 

"Take a seat." I told him as I opened the driver's side door and went in. I turned on the ignition and waited for Tony to ride. When he got settled, I drove the car back to Malibu.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away." Tony suddenly said as he looked at me. I took a quick glance at him and saw him really regretting about what just happened to us. I turned to look back at the road and I sighed. 

"So, Fury really told you, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, he wants me to be back on track." 

"I want that too, but you're just too stubborn to listen. And you didn't even bother telling me that you're sick! Tony, I thought we're not keeping anymore secrecy between us? What happened to that?" I asked him.

"I know, I know, I'm really sorry. It's just that, I was too scared to tell you because I actually thought that I was going to lose you, for real, this time. I never want to see you crying over me, cause it breaks my heart knowing that you're crying." Tony said. 

"It still hurts, Tony." I said. I heard him sighed deeply and he looked at the road. The two of us were silent throughout the car ride. When we arrived at the house, I didn't bother going down the car and neither Tony, too.

"So, what happens to us?" He asked scarily. 

"I don't know, Tones." I said as I held my face as I ready myself from crying. 

"Maybe you should go, Tony. Fury's looking for you." I said as I wiped my tears away. 

"What about you? I need you Y/N, I need you.." Tony said.

"I need you too, Tony. But--"

"Then, why are you going to leave me?" He asked as he held my arms in his hands and as I looked at his eyes, his eyes were red and tears were clouding his eyes. I sobbed softly and I went near him and I hugged him. 

"Come on, Y/N. Please stay for me.." Tony said as he broke the hug and he held my cheeks and he wiped my tears. 

"I have something to do, Tony." 

"Where?" He desperately asked.

"New York." I said. 

"Can we please fix this before you go.." He pleads. I put my hands around his neck and I pulled him to me and kissed his lips. He immediately replied at the kiss and I held his cheeks in my hands. After a couple of seconds, I slowly broke the kiss and I put my forehead in his. 

"We're gonna be fine, Tony." I said.

"Oh God. I love you, okay. Don't you ever forget that." He said as we broke the touch. 

"I won't. And I love you too, Tones." I said. He leaned in once again and peck my lips.

"I love you more.. Update me, okay?" He said as he opened the door.

"I will. Bye.." I said. He went out of the car.

"Bye, stay safe, alright." He said before he closed the door.

"I will, bye." He closed the door and I revved up my car to the nearest airport.

Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETED #WATTYS2021जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें