Chapter 28

Amber's POV

It has been twenty minutes since Davery and I played detective and discovered Davery's mother was the mysterious criminal letting her inner lioness roar through her mouth which was locked with the alluring panther with a wild mane everywhere in all directions. As you can tell from my observations this is gonna be a tough conversation and uncomfortable one to say the least.

So in the present movement Davery, Davery's mom, and Davery's moms dirty little secret, and I were in the living room sitting on the sofa across from each other with a glass coffee table between the tension between everyone. I was sitting with Davery on the sofa, holding her delicate soft hand as she couldn't bring herself to look up. I could see the confusion upon Davery's goregous face. I looked over at Davery's mom and could see the worry and nervousness she was showing. And the mysterious woman... she had a smile on her face. Maybe it was a nervous smile or she thinks Davery knows about her and is meeting her, or she is just one of those who is happy all the time. Those people piss me off for some reason, like show some anger! It's completly normal! Nobody can be that sane and calm in this situation!

The mystery lady was very tall, I say six foot. She had a complexition that remnds me of dark coffee with a little cream and carmel. Actually she looks a ton like Beyonce but with really curly untamed hair everywhere. She had a royal blue cocktail dress on with a shiny pair of black pumps. The lady had lots of jewelry that was very shiny on. I could see she definitly liked the finer things in life. She looked about late thirties. She had an aura of very confinident, social, respectful, prideful, and powerful. Like a strong business woman but with a Beyonce style twist.

We were all sitting in silence for approximatly another ten minutes until the mystery lady took the lead of starting the conversation we been all despertly wanting to hear. She started by clearing her voice to catch all our attention. I think all of us were thinking "Thank god someone else is starting with this conversation instead of me". She had a huge smile stretching upon her face staring at Davery and I. Then finally she began the conversation.

"I guess I should start off by introducing myself, my name is Sandra." Is this a interview we are about to have or our we gonna find out exaclty what the hell is going on?

"I would like to say I am very joyful to finaaly have met you Davery, your mom has told me lots abot you and your brother." Yeah with her tongue down your throat. I looked over at Davery and saw she was still looking down not saying a single word. I kept wondering what was going through her mind. I gave her hand a lttle squeeze and saw the corner of her mouth lift a little tiny bit. I looked back at Sandra seeing that she was watching Davery and I with a warm heartful smile.

"I assume you are Davery's friend?" She asked. I looked at Davery's mom still seeing her tensed up. I don't hate Davery's mom as a person, I just don't like what she has to Davery the past few months when she needed her. As I can see she has been fooling around with amazon Beyonce over here. I know she blames me for Davery's anorextica and apparently for my appearance. I didn't want to start an agrument so I calmly answered a piece of her question calmly.

"Something like that." I could see a flash of confusion on Davery's moms face.

"Well I'm glad to meet you too." Sandra replied. All of the sudden Davery lifted her head up and spoke out.

"Can you please get to the point here? Not to be rude but I'm tired of you two trying to beat around the bush. I'm patiently waiting for an answer here." Sandra turned to Davery's mom and Davery's mom looked back at her. Sandra took ahold of Davery's moms hand which made Davery's mom smile up at her with a twinkle in her eye, and at that moment Davery and I realized the answer.