Part 14

Amber's POV

I arrived at Daverys house with an nervous feeling in my gut. I didn't know why I was nervous. Maybe I just didn't feel well? Whatever it was, I didn't like it.

I walked up to the front porch rubbing my palms together because they were so sweaty. I texted Davery I was there. After about an minute of waiting the front door opened. Davery was standing there in a leopard pajama pants with a black tank top on that said Princess a crossed the chest in pink letters. I smirked a little when I saw the words Princess. The smirk went away when I looked at her face.

Her eyes were all red and swollen and her cheeks were all red. She was crying. I slowly walked over and gave her a hug. She hesitated at first, but then let out a shaky sigh and hugged me with her delicate arms. She was whimpering and I felt my shoulder get wet from her tears. I let my hand stroke her hair through my fingers. I kept shushing her and telling her okay. I felt her arms hug me tighter. It didn't matter if we were at the doorway all night with the chilly air blowing on us. As long we were together and she was okay.

After about 30 minutes she calmed down and released her arms that were around me. Looked at me with her swollen eyes and gave a little smile.

"I guess I have to get you a new shirt." She said softly with a chuckle. I grinned.

"Don't worry. I like to be wet with my clothes on."

"That's nice, here come inside its a little chilly." I followed her orders and she closed and locked the door. She turned towards me and looked at me like she was trying to figure out what she was going to say. I didn't want to ask her what's wrong because she can tell me when she was comfortable and ready. Maybe she didn't want to tell me? Even though I want to know, I didn't want to pressure her into telling me. I slowly let out a sigh and looked around the room. I looked at the tv and got idea.

"You wanna have a Jersey Shore marathon?" Her delicate face lit up with a glow.

"You know that show ended like a few months ago." She said.

"Who cares? Everybody still fist pumps." Then she laughed. We both walked over to the couch and sat down. We switched on to MTV and there it was. It was the episode where Mike asked out Paula. And later on you see him talking and dancing with other girls at the club.

"Man whore." Davery coughed. I chuckled. We kept watching the episode and I kept noticing Davery had the same angry expression on her face. A minute went by and a commercial came on. I muted the volume and looked at Davery.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly. She was looking at her hands and wouldn't look up.

"I just don't get it." She said. Then her blue eyes look into my green ones with a little pissed expression.

"How can any man, actually anyone can go and cheat on someone. It's sick. That's shitty to do to a person. I would rather die then hurt someone like that." She said.

"I don't why people hurt each other. But I would like to believe there is a reason but I don't know if there would be a good enough reason why. Why we feel pain in our hearts and why we have to feel like that. It just hurts." I finished saying. I wanted to comfort Davery as much as I can and I hoped it would help. I never had anyone comfort me.

I stretched out my hand resting my hand on Daverys delicate one. She left my hand there and didn't flinch when I touched her.

"My father cheated on my mom and now they are getting a divorce." She said. I didn't know what to say because my parents didn't get divorced. They may have broken up a few times but they didn't get divorced. I didn't think they were even married. I didn't know how that felt like.

"I'm here for you. Whenever you need me. I will be here." I told her.

"I know you will, just please never leave. Promise me you won't." My heart fluttered a little bit at her words.

"I promise." I told her. She took my hand that was rested on hers and held it. It felt really nice. I liked how the warmth of both of our hands held each others and warmed the other one.

It felt like an incredible feeling.

We continued watching the rest of Jersey Shore and talked about random stuff. We ate some ice cream and popcorn and candy which made everything more better. It was one o'clock when we were both yawning.

"I'm tired." Davery said.

"Me too, I should get going." And I got up from the couch. When I felt my Daverys hand took ahold of mine.

"Don't go, stay with me." She said softly and looked in my eyes.

"You want me to stay?" And she nodded. She stood up still lodging my hand and walked me upstairs to her room. We walked in her dark room and she sat on her bed. She pulled me down and laid me right on top of her. Holding both of my hands.

"I got you now." She said.

"You will always." I replied. We laid there for a few minutes when I got off of her and she got under the covers.

"Come here." She said. And I walked right over. She grabbed my hand and opened the covers. I laid there and she covered me back up.

"Can you hold me?" She asked.

"Of course." Turned around where her back is to my front. I put my arm over her stomach and my other one in her hair.

"Goodnight Amber."

"Goodnight Davery." And we both fell in blissful sleep.

Authors Note:

Hey readers! How did you like this chapter? Did you enjoy it? I think this brings out more the sensitive side of Amber then the badass side. So my question for you is who is your favorite? Are you team Amber or Davery? And is anyone like Danny that was in previous chapters? Hmmm I wonder. Thanks for being patient for my writing and I hope this is a little longer for you guys to read and I hope I can write soon. Okay thanks for reading and comment, vote and etc. okay luvs youz! Bye!