Chapter 17: The Concert

Im so excited for this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it! And the song Only Expception is on the side by Paramore. You should listen to it while your reading its one of my favorites but Let the flames began is my favorite. Also make sure you read the whole chapter. its a good one! Enjoy! :D P.S (Hayley Williams is gorgeous!)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Davery's POV

"WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HOLY SHIT DAVERY CALM DOWN! I WANT TO LIVE AND SEE PARAMORE AND I CAN'T DO THAT WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING LIKE A CRAZY PYSHCO ON HIS WAY TO MCDONALDS FOR A CHICKEN NUGGET! DAMN!" Oh my god I was laughing my ass off.

"I'm just so fudging excited! Are you?!"

"Yes! but not enough to go crazy like a crackhead!"

"Oh shut your mouth!"

"Well drive better!" I jerked the stering wheel a little and Amber screamed bloody murdered and I just kept laughing.

"YOU BITCH! YOU SCARED THE SHIT THAT HAS BEEN STUCK IN ME SINCE BREAKFAST!" Amber yelled.

"Thats what you get for eating all that food, you have like a food monster growing inside of you." She arched her eyebrows and gave me the 'Are you fucking seroius?' look.

"A food monster? Really Davery? Really?"

"Shut up I'm driving!" I yelled at her.

We said quiet for a while. I was thinking about the kiss on the cheeks we did. I thought it was a little gesture cause I see girls on Instagram and stuff doing that with there best friends and I thought it was cute. I actually saw, well actually felt Amber smile while I was kissing her cheek. I liked making Amber smile. She deserves to smile, she's too pretty to frown. I wonder what she was dreaming about. I don't know anything really about Amber's past. She didn't talk about her parents, or anything about her personal life really. I noticed how every time I see her she is always wearing her braclets. She never takes them off unless she wears long sleeves or a hoodie. I didn't know why she never shows her arms but when we wear changing she wouldn't change in the same room as me. And in gym class she always goes in the stalls and changes and still wears those braclets. I was starting to wonder why she always wears them.

I really care about her. She is my best friend. I know if i need anything I will go to her. I don't know but I feel really close to Amber but she pushes me away. I want her to know I care about her. But I don't think she will believe it. I mean she would be like the type of person I would want to be with...

A guy like her of course. But I never found a guy I liked in a romantic way. Maybe one day it will happen, I don't know? Will Amber find a guy? Does she like guys? I mean of course she hookups with guys sometimes, but is she attracted to guys? Am I attracted to guys? Of course I am! Davery you are! You like guys! You are straight! You are straight!

I looked over at Amber wiggling her fingers a little.

"You nervous?"

"Hell yeah! I want to jump on stage and lick Hayley's nose!"

"You are disgusting!" My voice horrified.

"What? I like her nose."

"Just shut up! Hey out some Attila in."