Chapter 13 (part 3)

Daverys POV

I walked into my house with a argument going on in my kitchen. It was my mom and dads voice. I shut the door hard so they could hear I walked in. I walked into the kitchen where they were. My mothers hair was a little messy and my father was stiff as a board leaning against the counter top. They looked like they were up to something. I looked over to see papers on the counter. What the hell was going on?

My mother hesitated walking over to the dinning room table along my father followed. They sat on opposite sides while my mother gave my father a look of disgust. My father ignored it and looked at me.

"Sit down Davery." He said a little quietly. I slowly took a sit in the cold wooden chair and stared at my father and mother waiting to hear what they were going to say.

"Where's Shawn?" I asked to break the ice. My mother looked at me with a soft face.

"Me and your father wanted to talk to you first before we talked to Shawn about it." My mother said.

She looked back at my father like she was waiting for him to speak. He gave a snaky sigh and looked up at me.

"Davery, you know me and your mother both really love you and Shawn." He stared to say. I looked over to my mother to see her eyes watering. She quickly took her sleeve and wiped her eyes. She looked back at me with a worried face. She let out a sigh and continued.

"Davery, your father and I is getting a divorce." She said and looked me in the eyes never breaking eye contact. I looked over at my father hoping he would say something but didn't he just looked at mom. I was about to cry but knew I had to be strong.

"Why?" I chocked out.

"For reasons." My father said.

"I know for reasons but what kinda reasons!" I snapped.

"Davery calm down." Mom said.

"No damn it! I want to KNOW!" I yelled.

"DAVERY!" Mom shouted back.

"Just fucking tell me! What the hell happened! You guys were happy a damn few days ago now you are getting a divorce! What the fu-!"

"It's because I cheated!" My father yelled.

I quickly looked at him with disbelief. The man who taught me and my brother to always be faithful and loyal was going around was doing the damn opposite.

"With who?" I asked.

"That is none of your buisness." He said.

"No tell her. She deserves to know." My mom said.

"Tell me dad." Who was the woman he was screwing around with at night while my mom was fixing dinner. Obviously my dad skipped to dessert.

"Dad. Who was it?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Ms. George." He said quietly looking at the table. That was it. I exploded.

"YOU FUCK MS. GEORGE! WHAT THE HELL DAD! THAT'S ONE OF MY TEACHERS! NO WONDER SHE GIVES ME HELL! SHE IS TRYING TO COVER IT UP SO YOU CAN VISIT HER OFFICE AND PILE-DRIVE HER! YOU CHEATED ON MOM WITH MS. GEORGE!" I screamed. The whole time I slammed my fists down on the table. I swear they were going to be bruised in the morning. I stand up and pushed in my chair.

"Davery sit back down!" My dad shouted.

"Why don't you go screw Ms. George again!" I yelled while running upstairs. I slammed my door and flopped on the bed and starting crying. My tears started coming down real fast. How can he do this to my mom? To the family? That selfish bastard.

What the hell did my mom do to deserve this? That's the shittiest thing you could ever do to a person. I lied there hoping to god that my parents didn't come in my room.

I grab my iPod and turned on tears don't fall by Bullet for my valentine.

Your tears don't fall they crash around me

Her conscious calls the quilty to call home

I sang along crying. I needed to feel better. I gripped my phone out of my pocket looking through my contacts to find just the one person to make me feel better. I texted her for her to come over. Then I layed my phone back down waiting for her to come.

Author'a note:

Ok so I finally updated. So is every one fucking happy now! I want to tell you guys to stop saying update!update!update! In the comments or saying to hurry up or saying 'hurry the heck up already!' I have a fucking life like you guys too and I'm a human! If you haven't forgot I've been extremely busy and haven't found time to write. And I just about delete this story because I got tired of the rude comments and people saying update. I will update when I update! Is that clear? If you comment please comment something instead of just update because frankly it's getting annoying. So please if you want me to continue, don't leave rude comments. And to the people who said they like this story thank you and thanks for giving me ideas. Please continue and vote and comment *not like the ones I said earlier* and if you like to message me that's cool! Ok well luvs you peeps and I'm hoping to update on Friday! Ok bye lovelies!