Chapter 8

Amber's POV

I knew Davery was just asking a question but I didn't really feel like dealing with anyone today. I didn't want Davery to be upset all because I was in a bad mood. I will apolagize later to her. Right now I needed something other then school. 

I walked behind the school building to where I usually hanged out. It was like the rebels of the school hang out spot. Where we usually skip class and drink and smoke and hook up in our cars. We would just relax and talk about dumb shit. It was better then being in class. 

I finally got behind the building where I saw few people hanging out. There was Calli, Greg, Dexter, and Tony. They were drinking out of a bottle that was in the bag. I walked up to them.

"Hey Amber. What's up?" Tony said. Handing me the bottle. I took a big gulp. It was whiskey.

"Look's like your dick since you saw me." I said. We all laughed.

Me and Tony were what I would say f*ck buddies. We have a 'no strings attached' type thing going on. We both feel horny or anything we bang. We both don't have feelings for each other so it doesn't get in the way. Tony was a tall blonde with green eyes. He was okay looking. Enough for me to sleep with him.

"So Amber, how are you and your love interests these days?" Calli asked. Calli was a bitch. Not in a good and cute way like Davery. She is a major slut. I know I slept with a lot of people but Calli is ten times worse. She was flirting with Dexter and Greg when Tony started whispering in my ear.

"Hey you wanna have some fun?" He asked. I didn't really feel like in the mood to have sex but maybe it will take everything off my mind.

"Sure, I will follow you stud." I said with a wink. We started walking and we got to his car. It was all the way in the corner of the parking lot and away from other cars. No one would see us. He unlocked the car and I got in the backseat. I laid down and started taking off my clothes. Tony got in the car and did the same. He pulled out a condom.

"I have been waiting for this all morning." He said. 

***

"Well that was fun." Tony said. We both got dressed. We started walking into school and headed to my locker. 

"You weren't so bad." I teased. He was good, it's just doesn't really feel amazing or whatever or anything when I have sex with a guy. It's just like a awkward moment and you wish you could get it over with. I don't know. It wasn't his fault it's just I don't know why I don't enjoyed it as much as guys do. I walked into the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. I still saw me. It's not like I think everytime I have sex I think I look different. I don't feel different. I put water on my face. 

Would I ever feel different? Do I need to find the right person to enjoy sex?

I don't believe in love. But what if I ever fall in love. Would I ever find a person that would love me?

And I could love back.