Chapter 11

Davery's POV

"Oh my god I am so hungry!" Amber said. We have been drivng about ten minutes now going to the city.

"We are almost there." I said.

"I swear if I don't eat soon I will eat that skunk that smells like ass that was back there."

"Eww that's disgusting!" I said laughing.

"How about some music." I said turning on the radio. That's What You Get by Paramore was playing. Me and Amber started singing.

That's what you get when you let your heart win

Woah Woah Woooooah Woah

That's what you get when you let your heart win

Woah Woah Woooooooah Woah

The song ended. As we were catching breath from singing so loud something caught my attention on the radio.

"Hey turn that up." I told Amber and she did. Dan the radio man was talking.

That was That's What You Get by Paramore. If you are a Paramore fan this is the chance to win two front row tickets for there concert Friday. The tenth caller that answers the question right wins. The question is how many albums and singles have Paramore sold? Lines are open.

"QUICK! GET THE PHONE!" I shouted. Amber called the number.

"It's ringing..." She said.

"DAMN IT THEY BETTER PICK UP!" I said.

What's your answer tenth caller.

We are caller number ten. I grabbed the phone Amber's hand.

"7 million copies!" I shouted. There was a pause.

What's your name?

"Davery." I choked.

Well Davery, you won two tickets to see Paramore.

***

Davery's POV

"I can't believe it we are seeing Paramore!" I was jumping up and down while me and Amber were in Hot Topic. Normally I wouldn't go in here because my friends didn't but I was with Amber.

"We have to look hot. This is just the place." Amber said.

We were looking at the band t-shirts. They had awesome t-shirts like Paramore, Pierce the Veil, Of Mice and Men, Sleeping With Sirens, Nirvana. All kinds of bands I love.

"We should go to Victoria Secret next, I need a new bra." I said.

"Mind if I could help?" asked Amber.

"Yeah, sure." We got our t-shirts and headed over to Victoria Secret. There was alot of pink. Not my color. I like greens and blues. Amber seemed to be enjoying the selection they had.

"What size are you?" She asked.

"36 C." I said. Then she picked out a black lacy bra.

"Try this on, you will look hot." She said. I did what see said. I put it on. It looked nice. I liked it. I walked outwearing the bra with Amber's jaw drop.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"I..." She hesitated. I just giggleing.

"Let's just say if I was a guy? I would have a big boner." She said. I was laughing so hard my ribs started hurting. I bought the bra and Amber got a poka dot one. It was cute.

"Let's get some pizza."She said.

"Sounds good." We walked up and I got a sausage and mushroom piece of pizza while Amber got cheese. We picked a little table in the center of the food court. We sat across from each other and ate our pieces. I say Amber kept staring at my pizza.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. That caught her attention.

"I'm a vegatarion so I don't eat meat." She said.

"That sucks I can't make you my famous cispy delicious bacon." I said. Amber laughed.

"I want to save Wilbur." She whined.

"Wilbur is not going to live much longer when I'm around." I said.

"Murder." Amber cried.

"Oh yeah....Wilbur taste amazing." I said eating my pizza. We both laughed and ate the rest of our pizza. We got up threw put trash away continued walking when Amber stopped at the front of the tattoo/ piercing shop. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Aww hell no." I protested.

"Come on I will get one with you."

"I said no." I said. I had a fear of needles. I have my ears pierced and fainted when I thought I saw blood was actually the ear ring. I was five years old. I never got another piercing.

"Are you chicken." She asked making fun of me.

"Yes now let's go." I said.

"Fine but we will get one someday." We continued walking around and going into stores and talking. We bought some cd's and the new Black Veil Brides album. We also bought some candy and jewlery and hair accessories. We bought lots of things when it was five o'clock and we have been there for seven hours.

"You want to get out of here?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm done shopping." We walked out of the mall into the parking lot when we saw two guys staring at us. They looked about twenty years old. They were really tall and skinny. They were scaring me.

"Walk faster." Ordered Amber. I did what she said. But they were following us. We speed up but they were still really close. I was about to run when I felt someone grab my waist. I spun around to see one of the guys right in front of me. He reaked of cigarrettes. He looked like he hasn't taken a shower in weeks. I wanted to puke. He was smirking at me.

"How are you good looking ladies doing?" He asked.

"Fine until you showed up." Amber sneered. His buddy chuckled. He was dirty blonde headed while the guy holding my waist was a dark brown. He got closer.

"Sassy, I like it."

"Can you please let me go?" I asked.

"Why you afraid of me?" He whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Let go of her." Ordered Amber.

"Or what? What are you going to do?" He said. Leaning into me. I took my knee and jabbed it in his groin. He fell and his friend leaned over him.

"Look what the hell you done you bitch!" He shouted. Amber grabbed my arm and we both ran to the car and got in. Amber was driving. We got out of the mall.

"That was kick-ass." Amber said.

"What can I say. I did karatee." I said.

"Whatever you say Princess." We chuckled.

"Hey, how about I take you somewhere?" She said.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Good." And we drove off.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading I finally updated. I am going to try to update later this week or early next week. How did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment it would be awesome and you will get a free kitten! Well not really but anyway, tell me if you like it or not and did anyone see that coming about the two guys? Where are they going next? And if things are miss spelled I'm sorry I wrote quick. Thanks so much for reading. Hope you enjoy it! Bye *Hugs*