Explanation

Everybody who has read my story and been asking for a update and also wondering why it hasn't happened I hope this will help all of you understand. The last time I wrote and after that life has changed for me in lots of degrees. I was on a good path then crashed down in horrible anxiety, depression, suicidal, etc. I had to take the time to really figure out myself and take my mental health as my top priority. A lot of you probably are thinking "Why would that make you stop writing?" you see writing was my outlet for all these problems and it made me even more depressed because I know this story isn't in my best of what I am capable of writing. I went through stages where I felt these writings weren't my own and they were horrible. I have improved drastically as a better human and writer since I took time off. For this story I'm not sure if I want to rewrite the whole thing, or end it, I'm not sure yet what I will do with this story. I really hope you guys better understand and people saying "I'm gonna drop the story if you don't update." think about this. Would you rather me write a shitty unedited chapter that's quick but a horrible writing or put up with the wait to get a very good chapter? Because I know I would rather write a great chapter instead of a shitty one. Thank you for those who understand and helped me out and I will either write a new story or whatever I decide.