Chapter 15

Davery's POV

I woke up in the morning being held in the arms of Amber. I turned so I was facing her.Her dark hair was all over the place and her makeup was smudge all over her eyes. Her lips were a little parted and her nose would flare up when she took a breathe.

I kept thinking how beautiful she looked while she was sleeping. I wished that I had the beauty she has. She had the most beautiful green eyes anyone can ever have. Her skin was the perfect tone of tan and her lips were a pretty shade of pink. I lightly put my hand over her delicate face and swayed her dark bangs away from her eyes.

Her hair was so soft and smooth, kinda like a silk pillow case. She is different, in the greatest way possible. If only she knew how great she was.

I felt so much better when Amber came over last night. I was a wreck. I knew that no one would comfort me like Amber did. She knew how to cheer me up and not let me feel down. She makes me feel like a actually human. She makes me feel.

Even though we just became friends and we are different and have different lives, different friends, different families, different beliefs, different style, different views, in some way we weren't actually different from each other. We made each other better. And maybe that's a good thing.

Maybe me and Amber were suppose to become friends? Or maybe we were suppose to become something more?

I don't know. She is so wonderful and unique but the things she does are ripping her apart. I don't know exactly what she has been through but I can tell she is not happy with life.

I want to know more about Amber. I want to know her hopes and dreams. Her desires and ambitions. I want to know the actual real Amber.

And I want her to know the real me.

Over the time we knew each other I have never been more myself with anyone until I was with Amber. She brings out the best of me. And I love how she knows how to be there for me even when I can't figure out what to do. She's amazing.

I don't know what the future holds for me or anything but I want to have Amber in it. But only time will tell. Until then I will enjoy all the time I have with Amber and I will be there for her like she is for me.

I continued thinking about my thoughts and watching Amber as she laid there in my bed asleep. I kept thinking what I meant to her and what she means to me.

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for this sucky update but hopefully my next one will be longer and better. I've been extremely busy. Sorry for this update and I've been thinking of writing some other stories. I been thinking of writing a boyxboy story and another one story I might write. And if anyone does covers of stories please message me if your interested in making me a cover I would really appreciate it. I will probably update next week will a better chapter. Please vote,comment,follow and thanks for reading. Bye!