Chapter 13

Ambers POV

It was thirty minutes when Tony finally pulled up his car right next to me. He rolled down the window with his cocky grin. I looked at him with a big frown on my face.

"Where the hell were you? I have been waiting for half an hour!" I shouted. He still had this big old grin on his face.

"I had to sneak out and get some beer for the party." He said. I growled and got in the car. He won't ruin my night. I just have to stuck it up until we got to the party. I buckled my sit belt then Tony turned the engine back on and drove. He rested on hand on my thigh. I quickly jerked it away. He looked at me weirdly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked cautiously. I didn't know what was wrong with me. He was my friend and we usually just mess around and fuck but for some reason I didn't want him touching me right now. I just wanted to drink and maybe get high or something. I looked at Tony, his face was concerned.

"I just don't want to be touched right now." I said quietly. He quickly dropped the conversation. I didn't want to get into details why was I acting strange because hell I didn't know.

We finally arrived at the party and it was all packed. We both got out with Tony carrying the beer right behind me. This was a college party that I got lucky to go because of my cousin Jan. I walked into the door and instantly smelling alcohol. I saw lots of college students grinding up against each other or making out or spilling there drinks everywhere.

"You alright?" Tony asked right behind me setting the pack of beer on the table. I looked up at him. He was probably going to worry about me for the rest of the night. I needed him to stay out of my business and do his own thing like stick his tongue down a sluts throat.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me. Go to your own thing tonight." I tried to shout over the house music. He looked at me concerned.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head and he took off going towards the red head swinging her hips in the corner.

Men, all they want is sex.

Well, might as well have some fun. I walked over to the bar to find my cousin Jan. She is fucking awesome. She was in the middle of a twin girl sandwich. My cousin is pan sexual. She has black hair with blue streaks and was wearing a short sparkly skirt with a v-neck tank top. She had black high pumps on. Both of the twins looked like blonde barbies. They were ok looking. Enough to make out with. I stand there and watched when my cousin looked over at me. She got out of the sandwich and gave me a big bear hug. She smelled like cotton candy. She broke the hug and smiled at me.

"What's up cuz?" She slurred a little bit.

"Nothing much, I see you were enjoying yourself in the Barbie sandwich." She giggled and grabbed them both over.

"This is Danny and Lexi, Danny and Lexi this is my cousin Amber." I looked over and instantly saw how tight Jan was holding Lexi. She wants her to herself. I looked over at Danny and saw she was smiling looking at me up and down. Hmmm, this could be fun. Jan spoke again.

"Me and Lexi are going to the dance floor, you too get to own each other."With that they left and there was only me and Danny. Danny was still smiling. I saw she had snakebites and septum piercing. She also had a heart tattooed on the top of her left breast that showed. Hott! She walked a little closer until she was in front of me. She smelled like mangos and sex.

"You want a drink?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Follow me." And I did. We were sitting at the bar and she order two shots of tequila. We both shot them down with mine burning down in my throat.

"So Amber, you having fun?" She asked.

"Yeah I can't wait to have more though." I said.

"Then how about another drink?" She ordered two more and we gulped them down. We got to six shots and making small talk. I was starting to get a buzz.

"Your a pro." I said to her. She put her hand on my thigh like Tony did earlier but I liked this feeling better. I didn't jerk away or anything. I looked into her big brown eyes.

"Because I am one, in more then one way." She said getting closer. I wet my lips. She had big luscious red lips that drove me wild. I want to bite them. I leaned in more waiting. She moved so close and whispered quietly only for me to hear.

"I want you, do you want me?" She asked. OHHH the hell I do! I want her so much. I closed the distance between us. Her lips were so good. We kept kissing. She moaned and started running her hand up my leg. Hmmm this felt nice. I brought my hand to her cheech. She ran her hand up my ribs to the curve of my breasts. I was so into it when all of the sudden a face popped into my mind.

Davery...

Author's Note:

Hello Fabulous readers. So sorry about the long update. I have been super busy with my writing competion. And softball tryouts. I will try to update soon. Did anyone see that coming with Danny? Is she going to continue being in the story? Why was Amber thinking of Davery? Also does anyone think that this story should be more rated R? Or should it stay PG-13? Please comment and vote and fan! Let me know your opinions! Bye! *hugs*