Chapter 27

Davery's POV

{Caution: Sexual Pick up lines and jokes and maybe something naughty;) Prepare your eyes and enjoy:3}

Amber and I have been together for about a month now and everything was absolultly perfect. I haven't told my parents yet or any of my friends. I think Amber was little confused why but I tried explaining to her that relationships were new to me and I don't exactly know how to tell everyone yet. She hasn't brought it up since but I can tell it bothers her a little bit when my friends come up to us and completly ignore her. I didn't give a shit really about my friends because they are all full of poopy anyways except my cousin, who if the "male species" was a class she would be the professor.  

So today instead of going out on a date or other productive things Amber and I decided to hang out at my house. We were in my room on my very comfortable, squishy bed (squishy cuteness), Amber is staying the night, which is kinda making me nervous because this will be the first night since we became girlfriends that she will be spending the night. 

With me,

In my bed

Alone.

Wows...

So it was a typical Friday night and my mom was gone once again. Which was fine since I can have alone time with Amber. So we are laying on my bed while I was lieing across Amber's stomach and she was rubbing my back up and down. It was smoothly relaxing until I felt Amber's fingers go under my cotton pajama pants and trace my lacy pink underwear lightly. Her fingers felt icy along my skin which caused a shiver down my spine. As quick as she put her hand in my pants she took her hand out as quick. I flipped around on her stomach so my back was acrossed her stomach. She gave me a mischevious grin. I smacked her shoulder playfully.

"Tease." I whisper shouted. She shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

"I couldn't help it, Hey baby must be a light switch, cuz everytime I see you, you turn me on." I started blushing uncontrobably.

"What's wrong Princess? Not used to pick up lines?" She said mockingly. I actually wasn't unless they were dirty teenage horn dogs boys trying to get in my pants. But obviously I don't roll that way.

"I can say pick up lines!" I said defensivly.

"Go ahead Princess give me your best shot." Ohh I am so accepting this challenge.

"I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and me together." I said with a smile, I knew she wanted to be a photographer.

"Aww cute but are you a camera because everytime I look at you I smile." 

"Do you have a map cause I'm getting lost in your eyes."

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass!" I busted out laughing my stomach started to flip.

"Can't handle my dirtyness princess?" She winked.

"DO you come here often? Cause I'm coming for you." I shouted out at her. She blinked then bit her lip.

"I'm a astronaunt, my next stop is to explore uranus."

"You wanna be my kangaroo? so we can hop all night long."

"I wish I were a burger so I can get between those buns."

"Are you a guitar? Because I wanna pluck your g-string."

"Your on fire! Can I stop, drop and roll on you." Then Amber jumped on me unexpectly and grabbed my arms above my head and pinned them. She then leaned her face to mine and crashed her lips onto mine. Her lips were sweet and full. I bit her lower lip and she crashed her tounge into my mouth massaging mine. I gave out a moan. It felt so good. She smile into the kiss letting my arms go. I trailed my hands down her sides and reached her hips.She was a little up in the air so I took the opportunity to smash her pelvis against mine. She moaned so loud then yanked my hair. I gripped her hips digging into her skin. I lifted my hips against hers up in the air and crashed back down while her lips trailed down my neck sucking my neck. I'm loving this. She then unexpectly started rubbing her pelvis up and down on me hitting my "lady part" with hers. 

Oh Shit.

This was getting really hott, really fast. I took charge and yanked her hair up so her face met my and I smashed my lips against hers. She then kept going harder and faster. One of my hands left her hip and went up under her shirt until I traced the lacy material of her bra under my finger tips. She started quivering under my touch then I cupped her breast and gave a light squeeze. She felt nice under my touch. All of sudden her hands pushed on my stomach and her hands left mine. She started getting off me with her shaking her head. DId I do something wrong? She didn't like it? Was I too rough? She quickly grabbed my hand kissed my cheeck.

"I'm so sorry Davery. I just can't ok. Just... I never had a relationship and I don't want to rush sex so fast. I want it to be something we can experience fully out of love, and I know we both are not ready yet for love making. I'm really sorry I want to just not right now." I totally understood and felt the same way.

"It's ok, some other time lets go to bed it's really late." 

"Ok." We both slid under the covers with my back to her and her arms around me hugging me. I felt safe. Her head was rested on my shoulder which she gave a light peck. 

"I love you Davery."

"I love you Amber. Forever..."

"And always." She finished then we feel asleep.

***

I woke up to the sound of something crashing up against the wall in the hallway. I was hearing whispers and little pounding. It was happening for about five minutes until I heard a door open. I started getting really scared hoping no one was coming to hurt me and Amber. I then woke Amber up when I heard a loud squeal. We both got out of bed and went into the hallway seeing a light was on in my mom's room. Oh my god! What was going on. We quietly tip toed to her door and opened it. My mom was on top of someone moaning and kissing. She quickly turned around shocked to see me.

"Davery." She said. Thats when I saw a head lift up from the bed. But what I saw shocked me.

It was another women.

Author's Note:

So lovely, what did you think? I wanted this to happen so long but didn't know how. But this is unedited and hopefully this was worth the wait. Tons of shit has happen so that's why I haven't been writing but with school over for the summer I have time. I'm alright right now. But thank you guys so much for the support and keep reading and commenting and voting for the next chapter and if you want another naughty scene let me know:3 I love you guys and 1 MILLION READERS! So fabulous! Thank you guys and if you need to talk or need advice you can always message me or kik me. Just ask:3 Love you *Hugs*