Chapter 9

Davery's POV

'I want you to rock me.'

'Rock me. Rock me yeeeaaaah.'

'I want you to rock me. Rock me. Rock me yeeeaaah.'

'I want you to hit the petal, heavy metal, show me you care.'

'I want you to rock me. Rock me. Rock me yeeeaaah.'

I was listening to Rock Me by One Direction. Yes, I love One Direction. I have every single song on my iPod. I'm not one of those obsessed fans though. It's just nice to listen to when you are in a hyper mood.

I was in the lunch line to get my food. I got a burger and some fries. I'm not one of those girls who is so worried that she will gain weight. I wasn't really insecure. That doesn't mean I'm cocky or I think I am the best thing on the planet it's just that I like body how it is. I do have insecure days but I breath in and out and just say I look fine. Besides I wouldn't want to look like a super model anyway. So happily I sat down and took a big bite of my burger.

"You are really enjoying that aren't you." Angela said sitting next me with Sadie and Tina and Brad and Jack.

"It's a good burger." I said. Brad tried grabbing my fries but I slapped his hand away.

"Oww, someone is feisty!" He said.

"Don't touch my food or I will stab your hand with a fork." I said. Everyone laughed. We were all laughing when Sadie stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Amber Dawn is coming over here." She said. I looked behind me and saw Amber. I haven't seen her since this morning when we drove to school. Amber came and sat down next me.

"Hi Davery." She said.

"Hey Amber." I said with a smile.

"I just want to apolagize for how I acted this morning. I'm sorry I snapped at you." She said.

"Don't worry about it, all is forgiven." I said.

"Are you serious?" Tina said. We all looked at her.

"Serious about what?" I asked.

"You are going to except her apolagy, are you high or something?" Tina said.

"What the hell you trying to say Rich Bitch?" Amber asked.

"Why would she apolagize to you, all you are is trash."

"Who the hell do you think"

"I know who I am, and I know what you are. You are a loser, a slut, a no good cheap whore who sleeps around with anything that moves. You don't deserve to even be on the same planet as we are. You are nothing. And get through your head nobody likes you. Nobody cares if you drop dead. They would be thrilled. Another ugly slut is gone. So why don't you save yourself the embarrasment and get out of my sight." Tina snapped. Amber was frozen. I was too and so was everyone else at the table. It was a minute later when Amber got up and walked out of the cafeteria. I gave a sigh and stood up.

"Davery, where you going?" Angela asked.

"What you think, I'm talking to Amber." I said.

"What the hell Davery! why do you even want to do that?" Tina asked. I looked right into her eyes.

"Because she is my friend." I said and went after Amber.