Chapter 23

Davery's POV

I was in the hospital for three days. I found out that I had an eating disorder and my organs were trying to fight back and tell me that I needed to eat so that's why blood came from my mouth. I never thought I would have to deal with something like this. I mean me, the girl who liked her body and was glad she was in shape. And I thought girls who had an eating disorder did it so they could be skinny. But that's not totally true for all people.

I thought back on how it happened and I realized it started the next day when I found out my parents were getting a divorce. I was so upset and didn't feel like doing anything, at least Amber was there. I remember I only had three bites of the pancakes and that is where it started. I was thinking too much and it made me loose my appetite. And eventually made me loose control.

Even though eating food made me want to throw up. I have to because I want to get healthy again and I promised Amber. I realized if I don't fight this disease now, I will die.

I stayed in the hospital for three days and Amber came and visited me every day. She kept me company and we were started to become best friends again. It would take a long time before I can trust her again but as long as we work it out we will be happy again.

After three days in hospital my mother came back from working out of town and finally got the call I was in the hospital. I guess the doctors told her I had an eating disorder and when she saw me her jaw dropped. I had lost thirty pounds and all this time she actually realized it. I was always in my room and wouldn't come out and she left me alone for the past month. She was more focused on the single social life then spending time with me. It's sad that now she sees her perfect little daughter was damaged.

She didn't say anything which I didn't know was good or bad since my mom likes to talk. She has the habit of always having something to say. But this time she was speechless. It made me a little nervous. And I was wondering what was about to come out of her mouth. After she signed the papers for discharge me from the hospital we got in the car and drove to our house in silence. I texted Amber telling her I was out of hospital so she didn't have to visit me. She said after school she will come by to give me my homework and visit me. I smiled a little bit because I was happy I wouldn't be alone later.

After an long time of patiently waiting for my mom to start going Dr. Phil on me I was surprised to hear her question.

"Davery why did you do this to yourself?" She said in a sad tone. This was something I have been thinking for days and I really didn't know exactly how I was going to say it. I was depressed and wanted to be in control and feel something. But instead I lied because I knew she probably take me into a mental hospital or specialist because she didn't want the image of her perfect daughter being an crazy.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Davery you need to talk to somebody." She said in a harsh tone. It made me feel like something was wrong with me. It also made me pissed off. Haven't I already been through enough?

"Davery if you ever pull something like this again I'm spending you to a mental hospital!" She shouted at me. Now I was flaming pissed off to the point of going ape shit but I tried everything in my power to stay calm.

"If only your father didn't cheat on me and ruin this whole family we wouldn't have to deal with this." My face was burning red and I was about to explode.

"You would have been normal and if you didn't meet that Amber girl-"

"Ok you know what?! This has nothing to do with Amber! This is about you being a shitty parent for the last month! You have not given a damn about me when I needed you the most. Yes dad cheated on you, but you are not the only one who is hurt! I'm broken! I turned to not eating because I felt like I was in control! And Amber was the only one to help me when she was there. Which should have been you! You should have been there for me Mom! But you weren't, and now I'm all alone." I shouted at her crying my eyes out while she sat there emotionless. I just let my emotions I have been keeping in for so long and she just sits there like she is either thinking what I have said or she really doesn't care. I'm not her number one anymore. I'm nothing. I'm a nobody. Right now all I'm thinking is puking up my lunch and not eating for a few days. Because that's when I feel in control.

Ambers POV

I got out from school when I got a text from Danny. Pretty much me and Danny had plans and I kinda ditch her for Davery. And when I means plans I mean screwing each other until our body's are numb. That was the Pg version.

Anyway I texted Davery telling her I was going to be late going to her house because I had stuff to do. I really didn't want to go to Danny's but if I didn't I had to get reminded over and over again that Danny's is the most important person in my life. Which she is not, she is my "special cuddle" buddy for the Pg version.

So with that I got in Calli's car she let me borrow and drove over to Danny's. Danny and her sister don't work. There father is rich and he pays for everything and their mother is an alcoholic. So when they turned eighteen they got their own party place. Spoiled brats that get everything they want.

I finally got to Danny's apartment and walked in her door. She was watching gossip girl with red satin gown on and a wine glass in her hand. She took a glance at me and turned off the tv. She got off the couch and stood right in front of me with her vanilla perfume fuming my nostrils.

"Hey baby you missed me?" She said seductively while touching my shoulder.

"What you want Danny?" I ask demanding.

"I just want a little fun with you." She moved closer to me. Danny is only an inch away from my face and it made me nervous because this girl always surprises me. I needed to get out of there so I can go see Davery.

"Sooo Amber, you ready to get started?" She asked kissing my ear lobe. I squirmed a little but her breath in my ear.

"I can't Danny." She unexpectedly grabbed me and shoved me to the wall. My back hit the wall hard with a loud thump. I hiss in pain and look up to see Danny's eyes blazing down on me.

"Why the hell not?!" She shouted at me angrily. I was slowly trying to keep my breath under control and not freak out. I was staring down on the ground focusing on my breathing when I heard Danny let out a scuff.

"It's that bitch Davery isn't it? You would rather see her then me? You would rather see that bitch then your own girlfriend?" When she said the word girlfriend it hit me right in the gut because I don't believe in love. Me and Danny were only using each other. All I can offer to her was to be her sex buddy. I can't give or accept nothing else.

"Danny you are not my girlfriend and Davery is not a bitch, she is amazing." As fast as I said it the faster her hand flew with stinging pain on my cheek. As soon as I grabbed my cheek she yanked an whole handful of hair and made me look up at her with so much angry.

"You are not leaving me for her. You. Are. All. Mine." Then she threw me on the floor and leaned over on top of me.

"Forever." She whispered in my ear. She undressed me and got what she wanted, my body and pain for her pleasure. Afterwards we got dressed and she walked me to Calli's car. I told her bye then got in. When I was about to turn on the engine she grabbed my hand and looked me coldly in the eyes.

"If you ever leave me for her, I will make your life a living hell and Davery will never be able to see daylight again." I swallowed nervously and she smirk then walked away to her apartment mumbling words loud enough for me to hear.

"I promise."

Authors Note:
Hello Princesses and Rebels and if you like Danny your a slut! I'm just kidding so don't take it personality. I started school and softball so I'm really tired and have been real emotional and not in the mood for anything. And to make it worse I'm kinda missing my ex real bad and we haven't talked and we used to be best friends. He was there for me at the worst time in my life so far and I haven't been there for him when he needed me and he is really harming himself and I want to be there for him but don't know how. Sorry to talk about it but I needed to say it. Well anyway I hope I feel better and I love you guys you are all awesome. So please comment, vote, follow, and message it helps me update and gives me more motivation. So thank you guys! Lovez youz! Bye!