Chapter 25

Davery's POV

What was wrong with me? I have the most amazing person right in front of me and I have wanted to be with her for so long. I never thought this would happen. Because I never thought I would be able to admit it.

I never would have thought to admit I'm in love with my best friend. The scary part is...

My best friend is a girl

Am I straight? Am I lesbian? Am I bisexual? What am I?

I saw in Amber's eyes fear and that what I was feeling. Fear of everything. Fear of what I am. Fear of what everyone else would think. I never kissed a girl romantically or a girl I love. This was all so new to me. You know when your five years old and thought you become a princess and get married to Prince Charming and have little princes and princesses running around. But you get to a certain point in your life where everything you known and wanted is not what you need. At five years old I didn't think my life would turn out this way.

My father would be disappointed in me. Not like I give a shit anyway. I think my mom would be okay with it but since our fight I know she wants to hurt me mentally and make me feel like nothing. I've been through a lot and I'm going to still be going through things. But will I be strong enough to go on?

Will Amber be there for me? In that kiss I knew my answer. Aww the kiss I want to kiss her again! I want to hug her and kiss her and kiss her nose! I'm so weird sometimes and Amber is the only person who thinks its cute.

Why am I wasting time thinking when I should just kiss her? She is right in front of me. I didn't waste anytime I lend over and smashed my still swollen lips on to her Pink full ones. She instantly responded and placed her hands at my hips. I tangled my hands in her hair pulling her head towards me. She moaned out my name in a satisfied tone. Her tongue grazed my bottom lip and I opened my lips slightly for her. She pushed her tongue that overlapped mine and starting massaging. I did the same as my hands found there way around her waist and hers grabbed both of my thighs and pulled me on to her so I was sitting on her lap. Both of her palms cupped my bottom. This feeling was amazing ant I never wanted it to stop.

After we both was taking breaths I looked into her eyes and I knew it.

"I love you." I mumbled to her staring into her wide emerald eyes. She smirked and pecked me kisses all over my face while I giggled.

"Please be my girlfriend?" she asked sweetly. All my depression I have had for weeks went out the window. I was finally happy. I was happy in love. I knew the love I felt for Amber was much more then an crush. I'm in love with her.

"Davery there is something I need to tell you?" she quietly said while pushing me off her lap. She sat right next to me quiet for a long time.

"Davery. I hookup with Danny for the past month. But I'm not going to anymore. Because I love you." I wasn't sad I wasn't angry. I was a little stunned.

"Did you love her?" The question was killing for an answer.

"No Davery. I love you." I was relieved.

"I forgive you. it doesn't matter. What matters is you and me. Nothing else. I want to be with you." I said to get holding her hand.

"I want to be with you to Davery. Forever and Always." and she kissed me.

We made out some more and it was amazing. I realized I should be happy. And Amber makes me happy. Even though our love is gonna be risky I'm willing to face it. If that means being shunned by everyone or not being popular or my parents disapproving. Hopefully it will be all worth it. Even though I don't exactly know if I'm a lesbian or Bisexual or something at least Amber will be there will me. why do I need to label myself? I'm in love with a girl that's my label. And I anyone has a problem with it they can rub a monkey's tummy and get pooped on. Because it's my life. No one else's. and I'm happy with beginning this chapter of my life with Amber.<3

Author's Note:

Hello fabulous marshmellows! I've missed you guys! I would like to thank CobrahEST and ilmioamore for following @LGBTQIOGENREPET1ON! If you haven't please follow if you haven't it's to get LGBT as an genre here on wattpad. I haven't been on here because I've been going through so much stress and bullcrap that writing just felt like another thing to stress about. I got good grades so I'm trying to relax. My ex is still himself but he will always be my friend and I hope he gets better but I can't keep wishing for something and I keep getting hurt so I'm trying to move on. Please vote, comment, follow, message for next chapter you won't believe what's next! Thank you guys so much and don't forget to smile! lovez youz! Bye! :)