Chapter Eleven : The New Couple

Ian's Pov

I : Good morning :) Ready to go to school?

K : G'morning :3 and sure i'll just get my keys.

I : Oh yeah, I forgot you could drive :( I wanted to pick you up.

K : I can drive but, I don't even have my license...

I : ...you what? -.-

K : sooo I'll see you at school? :D

I : No, i'll be there in three minutes -.- you are not driving without a license!

K : since when are you such a kill joy :(

I : since today, now move your cute butt and get ready ;P

K : ugh fine!

I got into my car ready to go to Katie's house. She doesn't live too far so it should be a short drive. I can't believe she's my girlfriend. It all happened so fast, I know I asked so early and rushed into it but, I really just had to have her! It has been a week and I love spending every minute with her. I got to her house and I knocked on the door.

"Let's go!" I heard her say as she swung the door open grabbing my arm leading me to my car backwards.

"Whoa there what's the rush?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to try that." She gave me a big smile.

"Seriously? How cute." I smiled back and we went to my car. On the way to school we asked each other the weirdest questions anyone could ever think of.

"Hey when guys like, poop. Do you sit there and like pee afterwards?" I swear this is the funniest one of them all.

"Haha what the heck? Yes we sit there. How do girls use pad? Do you like use one for the whole day?" I asked her, I was curious. Ivory is like going crazy at my house complaining about how much it hurts.

"Yuck no, I change each time I go to pee, or just five times a day." She looked at me as if i'm a weirdo.

"Why you looking at me like that? You asked me the weirdest on yet." I started laughing at her.

"Fine let me ask another one. Why do you guys get all horny in the morning?" Did she really just ask me this? We parked in front of the school.

"Oh hey, we're here. Let's go to math class now!" I said smiling trying to change the subject.

"Hey, answer me, i'm curious? We were learning about it in Biology remember." I remembered clearly.

"Well my answer is, I have no idea." I hope that was a good answer.

"Do you have sex dreams or something?!" She asked me with her eyes so huge.

"Whoa there! Heck no. I have to see your sexy naked body for that." I started joking around with her.

"...what?" She looked at me serious.

"Shit, sorry I didn't mean to say that. That was too early wasn't it?" Ian you are the biggest idiot alive.

"It's okay, just watch it next time." I kissed her cheek and I got out to open her door for her.

We walked down the hallway hand in hand, everyone kept staring at us. I think Katie likes the attention we're getting. 

We made it throughout the day, right now it's lunch time.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie's Pov

It's been a week with Ian, we're walking in the hallway holding hands. Everyone was really watching us and I feel really nervous about it. He's my first boyfriend and it's the first time i'm even standing out like this. He let go of my hand and held my waist.

"Hey honey, it's time." He said to me.

"Time for what?" I asked him.

"Time for you to meet my boys in a formal way this time." He smiled at me.

"What if they don't like me?" I was scared they wouldn't like me. They would prefer someone else.

"If they don't like you I'll punch them. You're perfect don't worry." He smiled more and kissed my cheek. I kissed him back and we went into the gym. I was hiding behind him while holding his hand, I feel so shy.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian's Pov

"Hey guys." I said to the team. "This is my girlfriend, her name is Katie." I could feel her hiding behind me.

"Finally bro, we've seen you two all over school and only now you show her to us!" Daniel said.

"Relax, I was busy. She stole me for a week, I couldn't help it." They all laughed. I put Katie in front of me.

"Katie this is Daniel, he's been there for me since day one just like you. I consider him as my best friend already." I hugged her from behind.

"Hi! Nice to finally meet you, Katie. I've seen you around but you're always so quiet. I never knew Ian would be with you, but he's been talking about a girl named Katie. There was no girl I knew who was named Katie, till I realized it was you! Katherine Taylor and Ian Knight, wow!" Daniel was excited for us.

"Uhm.. hi" Katie said softly.

"Sorry guys, she's a little shy." I held her closer.

"It's okay, she'll be watching our games though right?" We all looked at her.

"Uhm.. sure." The guys felt so happy and so did I! The bell rang and we all had to go to class.

In first period Katie was really quiet, I wonder what was up with her? After class I dropped her to hers and kissed her on her cheek. I smiled at her but, she didn't smile back at me. Did I do something wrong? For the whole next period, I was quiet myself. I decided to text her.

I : Honey?

K : yes?

I : Are you mad at me?

K : no, not at all. why?

I : Because you don't look like yourself :(

K : sorry, things on my mind.

I : Tell me?

K : Well... If I was going to watch you play basketball. Who would I sit with?

I : My sister you silly. Was that all that was on your mind?

K : Yeah, it kind of bothered me :/ sorry.

I : don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll see you after school okay? mwuah :x

K : okay. i'll see you later.

~After School~

"Where are we going?" I kept asking him.

"Somewhere." We have been driving for almost an hour.

"Are we close?"

"Yupp." Ian parked into this abandoned house.

"Are we allowed to be here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, i want to show you something." He lead me into the back and what I saw was simply just, amazing..