Chapter Thirteen : Ian's Double Surprise

Ian's POV

"Hey guys, tonight is a special night for someone special in my life. Tonight is her birthday, and it's been six months since we got together, no break ups, some fights but.. I just want to sing her a song." Nervously I started playing the piano.

"For those of you who don't know, the song is called 'Together'." I start to sing.. Surprise number one.

Since the day that we met girl I aint never had anyone make me feel this way

And my heart is sure it wants to be with you

Wanna give you the whole world oh If you make the promise to me,

You're gonna stay Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused 

What will it take to show you I'll be by your side 

Girl I got you and I want to give you what you never had

Girl everyday I hope to make you part of my life

Cause you know me and I know you girl your love is where it's at ohhh... 

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last

And be the one that got your back

Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together

And though we both made our mistakes

And some we never wish we made

But we'll be okay if we just stay together 

(Till the end of the song)

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie's POV

I can't stop smiling. I can't stop crying. I'm up here with him, he's looking at me, singing and playing the piano. This is so amazing; I’ve never felt so happy in my whole life. This is too much, I know it is, but what can I say?

I saw everyone taking pictures of him, pictures of me, it was just simply amazing!

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian's POV

"....But we'll be okay if we just stay together.. Happy Birthday Katie." I got up to her and kiss her. We both looked around and saw that everyone was clapping for us, our moms and friends were crying and smiling. The feeling was so incredible.

"Enjoy the party everyone!" I said on the mic, I brought Katie to the pool side. I held her close to me and we watched the stars together. "Katie.. May I have this dance?" I let my hand out for her to hold.

"But there's no music?" She said confused. How adorable. I took my phone out. Played our song that I sang tonight, and put it back in my pocket.

"Now we do." I smiled at her.

She took my hand; we slow danced in the moonlight under the stars. Nothing could ruin this night for her, she's the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. We danced until our song ended. I kissed her cheek softly, her skin so smooth like a baby.

You might think I’m crazy for doing something like this, but.. I'm in love with her, six months ago I swear her eyes told my heart to do everything I can to get her.

I get jealous when guys look at her, I get mad when they tease her for being a loser. No, Katherine Joanna Taylor is not a loser, she's different from other girls and is the most nicest person I know.