Coffee

It was a Sunday you where getting ready for that time of the week where you spend hours on hours binge watching Netflix (which you really enjoyed) with your roommate, Cozy Chomps and her boyfriend, Comfy Chops.

This week, it was your turn to go to the shops and go buy all the snacks and drinks you guys where gonna have. "Yay" you thought sarcastically. It was the one thing you hate most about Sunday when you had to go and get all the snacks.

So slowly dragged your self out of bed to realise it was 1:30 and that you needed to swiftly get dressed and run to the shops. You didn't bother showering because you didn't have a lot of time to get ready and you where only gonna be out for half an hour. You opened your draws and threw a grey pare of joggers, and a white vest top into your bed. You quickly got dressed, it took less then 5 minutes what must of been a record for you.

You left the house entering your car and you drove of to the shop at retail row (you lived in lazy lake btw).
You entered the shop quickly picking up some snacks you picked up 2 bags of Doritos, 3 packs of cookies, 2 chocolate bars, a 2Lt bottle of Dr Pepper and 3 250ml bottles of Gatorade.

You started to go to the till, when you accidentally walk into someone who had a ice cold coffee. You realised that you had spilt it all over this person you looked up about to say sorry but you could form the words you just stood there staring at his face. He was tall around 6.2 ft, pale, he had his hair neatly comed  over to one side, he had a scar going threw his left eye, he had one white eye and one gold one. You stood there continually staring at his perfect face zoning out.

You quickly zoned back to planet earth to hear he was saying " omg I'm so sorry I'm such a clumsy person"
Y/n " no it's my fault I'm soo sorry I wasn't looking here let me help you out with that" you said while wiping his white suite.
" no don't worry about that it will come out easy, let me help you pick all your stuff up" he said smiling softly.
You just smiled back at him when when you realised how deep his voice was and it was the right amount of deepness (idk why I'm talking about how deep his voice is but I am 😂)
Y/n " thank you and by the way I'm so sorry I just go distracted" said while bending down to get the food.

You saw him smirk you wasn't sure why, but then it hit you. He thinks all this food and drink is for you. You quickly  explained to him how the food wasn't just for you, and how you where gonna binge watch Netflix with your roommates.

He quickly nodded while smiling " well I have to go I might see you around some point" he said while waving bye to you.

-
-
-
-
-
-
So what do you guys think so far. what do you think is gonna happen?  I would love to hear some feedback and I would more then enjoy to hear your ideas.