"Hey S, here's your drink." I heard Riley say. I turned around and grabbed the drink taking a sip. Damn it was really good, "Wow this is amazing Lee." I smiled warmly at him. He gave me a cocky smile and flipped his imaginary hair over his shoulders, "I know I make the best drinks in LA." I laughed, "Yea yea whatever don't let it get to your head. But anyway you can go on your break now, Easton will come take your place."

"Cool thanks." Riley said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, he looked kind of nervous. I really wanted to ask him to dance but I didn't want to seem weird or obsessive because that was not the case. I mean couldn't two people who mutually found each other attractive casually hook up and hang out. It's not a big deal. Trying to give him the hint I wanted him to follow me I starred at him for a little longer, waiting for him to maybe say something, but he never did. "Okayyy well I'm gonna go dance," I said walking toward the dance floor but I decided to not be a pussy so I gave him one lazy little look, "feel free to come join me."

Walking to the dance floor I noticed the night was in full swing, people were dancing on the poles, the floor was filled with people dancing and having a good time, and it even looked like there were people fucking in the hallway. I grimaced at that one I mean really. Just because the lights were dark didn't mean it still wasn't obvious, I mean fuck that's what bathrooms were for.

I joined Violet and grabbed her hand jumping to the music, the song Better Not was playing, one of our personal favorites. We looked at each other screaming to the music, "You better not" the beat dropped and our dancing became even more crazy. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves which I was super glad about, night club one is a success so far. I soon felt a body behind me and hands on my hips. I looked over at Violet silently giving her the look asking who the fuck was behind me and she mouthed Riley, a smirk playing on her lips. I smiled widely and turned around initiating a kiss.

Everything after that was kind of a blur. All I know is Vi and I left a little after closing, giving all of our employees a drunk speech about how much we loved them and how thankful we were for them. I'm pretty sure River took us home after insisting he'd rather take us then a cab because then he would at least know we got to our door safely. Love that guy.

I woke up with a pounding headache, putting my hand out on my nightstand searching for my phone. I moved my hand around a little more but there was nothing there. Fuck. I lazily lifted my head looking more for it but I didn't see anything. I let out an annoyed groan, "Ughhh fuck me!" I really needed that. This might sound weird but usually when I drank I woke up early, so I knew it was no later than 7 in the morning which meant coffee. I didn't want to face the wrath of morning Violet so I decided to go alone, I obviously was gonna get her something though.

I threw on a pair of cute pink sweatpants and white sweatshirt and grabbed my sunglasses and keys. I was kind of annoyed I wouldn't have my music to listen to, but I guess the radio will be fine. First I headed over to Starbucks, ordering myself a croissant and iced coffee and getting Violet an iced chai and banana bread. Then my plan was to go to the club and look for my phone and if it wasn't there I was gonna see if maybe I left it in Rivers car.

I rolled the windows down in my car and turned the radio up, 90's hits it is. Immediately one of my favorites came on, Because of You by Ne-Yo. Screaming to the music made the ride to the club go by fast and before I knew it, I was pulling up to Star World. I pulled out my keys unlocking the doors but weirdly enough the door was already unlocked. It made me a little nervous, but we probably just forgot to lock up last night so whatever.

I turned on all the lights, heading to the bar to look for my phone, but in the midst of my search, I heard shuffling coming from downstairs. My heart dropped to my chest and all the blood drained from my face. Oh my fucking god. I'm gonna die. I'm literally gonna be murdered in my own club. But there was no fucking way I was gonna let some creep kill me without a fight so I looked around for some sort of weapon. I guess a vodka bottle will do. I might be a little dramatic but I get nervous really easily it's not my fault.

I held the bottle above my head, ready to strike when I heard the basement door knob jiggling. The door slow opened and the I saw the silhouette of my murderer, but what I saw was not what I expected at all. The first thing I noticed about him was his tall frame, he must've been about 6'4 or 6'5. damn. Then I saw his bright blonde hair which was swept across his forehead in a really cute way, he was covered in tattoos; them peeking out from the nirvana tee he was wearing. I saw his nails were painted a silver color which made him even more attractive. Wow this had to be one of the hottest guys I had ever seen. He put Riley to shame. As he stepped closer I saw how bright his blue eyes were, one of the most beautiful blues I had ever seen. I knew I looked like a creep staring at him obviously checking him out but I couldn't help it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I heard the gorgeous stranger say with an angry look on his face. "Uh um I was just" I stuttered finding it hard to get out words. He rolled his eyes getting more annoyed "Spit it out princess I don't have all day."

I straightened out and put my arm holding the bottle down turning my chin up confidently, "I actually am one of the owners of this place. What the fuck are you doing here?" He chuckled obviously finding something I said funny but I don't recall making a joke so what the hell. His face returned back to the stoic look it once held, "Boss sent me here and I suggest you get the fuck out." I made no attempt to move, crossing my arms over my chest defiantly instead. "NOW" he said raising his voice not sounding too pleased at my stubbornness.

This time I actually turned around walking out, not wanting to deal with anyone related to our mysterious boss. It completely slipped my mind that our boss has people working at Star World in the day. Remind me to never fucking go back there during the day. But, I just couldn't seem to get the hot strangers face out of my mind.