Mature Contents (before reading)

If any of the following subjects are sensitive for you, do not proceed in reading. Some of the topics talked about are things I know firsthand and, therefore, can be mildly descriptive.

Reader discretion is advised.

This story contains the following:

* Suicide (the mild description of the attempt by the character, flashbacks of past attempts of the character, and several mentions of suicide.)

* Addiction ( drugs {as is for DEA} and alcohol)

* Self-harm (semi-descriptive, descriptions of scars from the actions and feelings associated)

* Descriptive violence (depicting the details of death and the cause of death/ the act of killing. Depth into thoughts that contain violence.)

* Mild to mature language

* Abuse (child, drug, alcohol, and domestic)

* Diagnosis of mental health disorders, the symptoms and thoughts associated with the diseases, deep thought, and a description of the disorders.

*A poem with a potentially disturbing meaning of depression and self-harm (may be triggering in topic.)

Note: 

              I have a personal knowledge of several mental health disorders and suffer through some of the ones mentioned. There is a personal standpoint of many of the descriptions in this book and, therefore, may not be accurate to what everyone else experiences or is taught/has learned. 

On a less serious note...I hope you enjoy the in-depth world of 2976.