Epilogue

"Heaven will welcome her."

***

"I love you, Daddy, and I am happy, so, so happy. And I love him, I wish you were here, I miss you, Daddy. I love you, and I love you, Gem."

Jay looks down at the sight of his daughter wrapped in the arms of the boy she loves; tears drop onto his cheek as he sees his baby girl happy. Athrhea always called him Daddy, and Jay loved it; it made him smile every time. It was true; she never said "I love you," but seeing her say it to a boy and to him made him so proud of his daughter. Jay always worried about his daughter and her future. With her reckless behavior and hatred of herself, Jay never thought she'd live this long, let alone long enough to find love. He never thought she would allow herself to love and be loved, and he wishes that he was there with her with every fiber of his being. There to hold her and give that boy the 'Dad Talk,' but he knows there is no need to. The boy is just as protective of his baby girl as Jay is himself. "I can't wait to meet you, Sir," the boy had said.

"I can wait, son. I can wait because you both deserve a long life. I am truly happy and proud. You have made me the proudest father, Mija, and I love you too. I love you so much. Stay with that boy, and do not be afraid to love or let him love you. You deserve this happiness, my Athrhea. I give you both my blessing and son? I do expect grandchildren." Jay sends his message to his daughter and her lover, feeling nothing but pure joy. Out of the wreck of his life and all of his mistakes came a girl and a boy with a love greater than any and the power to change the world. That's my baby girl.