𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

Credit/Idea is from HiItsMeeeeee____
From their book : yootip week 2019.
Is a ship from a webtoon series that's call I love yoo.

Marinette yawned as she felt the sunlight slowly tickle her skin. While she sat up in their bed. Marinette turn her head to face her beloved boyfriend. Who was still sleeping beside her after a long night at patrolling. Making her let out giggles from the view of her boyfriend. Seeing Damian eyebrows scrunched up together with his usual jet black hair now messy.

"Wake up dami." Marinette give a peck on Damian cheek.

"Good morning habibi." He reply with a husky voice and giving a small smile at Marinette.

"Good morning to you handsome." She winked at Damian. As she stand up from the bed and put her shoulder length Hair into a ponytail. "We have a meeting the family today."

"But why those imbeciles really?"

"Dami there your family and soon to be mine as well. "

"Habibi they all ready count you as family." He said getting out of bed and moving to marinette behind her. Before Placing a gentle kiss on her neck.

"you know that my father is a great detective an as well as drake. They probably already know the surprise." He wrapped arms around her slim waist.

" but still. I want to tell them." She pouted while turning her body to Damian.

"Fine." He finally gave in.

"Yay!" She squeaked in joy before running into the bathroom. As Damian took a deep breath.

After some minutes marinette came out wearing a off shoulder red silk shirt, with denim washed ripped jeans, paired with white sneakers and a matching cardigan. 'Oh I should my breakfast today.' Marinette thought as She walked her way to the kitchen and started to my breakfast for the both them.

She made scrabble eggs with toast. Before laying the plates onto the island, the same time Damian heads to the kitchen and takes a seat at the island.

" it looks like you didn't burn the kitchen this time." Damian stated with a smirk.

" well I learned from the best." She smiled at Damian. Making him let out a yawn.

" Looks like patrolling last night took alot out of you." She giggle placing a mug to Damian.

"What's this?" Damian asked in confusion.

"Is coffee. You need it after all from last night." Marinette said taking a sip of her coffee. Damian suddenly looked at marinette if he had an epiphany. He stated onto her with wide eyes then slowly soften into a smirk. As marinette looked confused at damian.

"What?" She asked at her beloved boyfriend who was acting really strange right now.' He was was fine this morning.' Marinette thought in her head.

"I know what can be done to wake me up." His eyes suddenly becoming filled with unknown lust.

" Damian are u feeling okay?"
Marinette asked completely startle by the eyes he is giving to her at this point.

"I would feel better with you next to me habibi." He said sheepishly but with a demanding tone.

Something was clearly off.

"Uh- Damian are you really okay? Do you have a fever or are you really tired?" She asked concern and going to the other side of the island. As she made her way to Damian. She brushed some of his hair out of his face, placing the back of her hand onto his forehead. Checking for any overwhelming warmth radiating from his forehead.' Huh, nothing not even slightest bit of warm.' She thought. She looked down to Damian making eye contact with him. Of marinette being taller than Damian because he is currently sitting.

"Habibi~" Damian cooed.

"Hmmm." Marinette replied looking deep into his emerald orbs. Making Marinette freeze in place. He smirked slowly moving towards marinette until there wasn't no space between them. Damian carelessly crashed his lips on to hers. Making Marinette to blush.

Damian then slithered his hands around marinette slim waist, pushing his body up against hers. Marinette move in sequence to his movement as she slide her head around his neck pushing him in closer to me deepening the kiss.

He suddenly increases the depth of the kiss by undoing marinette ponytail, gently letting it down and he slowly begins to play with her hair. With his lips still being attached to marinette. She broke the hot tense kiss letting her to catch a breath before she was picked up and slammed against the island. Marinette wrap her legs around Damian waist as he pressed her down onto the table.

He slowly moves to onto her neck and leaving love bites before nibbling onto Marinette weak spot. She let out a small muffle moans at the feeling of him nibbling on her neck.

After some minutes of this hot make out scene. Damian breaks away before staring at Marinette as He gives surprisingly calmed smile at her.

" Thank you habibi. That really helped Me out. I think I'm ready to go and see those imbeciles now." He gently places Marinette down on the ground before tucking any bits of his shirt that were undue from this whole scene. After Damian was done he places a gentle kiss onto her cheek before he backs away and proceeding to quickly scarf it down. As marinette stand there in shock from the events that just occurred. She finally break out her thoughts as she sent a glare at her boyfriend. Who sat there as if nothing just happened.

"Damian why did u do that! Great, now I need to hide these hickeys"

"What for beloved? Everybody already knows you belong to me." He said with a smirk planted on his face as he sent a wink at Marinette.

"I hate you." she mumble under her breath.

"I love you too habibi." Damian took a sip of his coffee.

Well hello bbys I'm not dead yet. Sorry I been a dick who hasn't posted for 2 weeks or 3 I guess. So I finally got balls to finish my work and published it if your reading this right now. But I have some great news for you bbys. I'm writing another maribat book. You wanna guess who it will be? Bc I can tell u it won't be damian for sure.

With that I love you bbys and sorry for not posting - raven💙