Babysitting A Little Bunny

No warning just some cute and crazy shenanigans while Shoto and Himiko babysit.

This will be a direct continuation from the point after Bakugou and reader left for their date. These events are happening simultaneously while we're out on our date. By the end of the chapter the story lines will intersect and conclude.

How Will Shoto and Himiko, deal with our little Usagi? Lets find out.

----------------------------------------------

"Mama? Papa?" Usagi murmured with a frown on her face, watching you both head for the door. There was assurance in both of your voices that you would be back soon, and Bakugou made sure she was laughing before stepping with you out the door. However, things quickly spiraled out of control the moment she could no longer see either of you.

"It's going to be okay little one. Do you want to-"

"No, no, no, no!" She wails at him, wobbling her entire body till he places her down on the ground since it seemed like that's what she wanted. Thanks to both of your help she walks pretty well right now, but still stumbled so she merely committed to crawling over to the door and berating both of her little hands against it.

"Where's Mama? Daddy play with me?!" She starts sobbing her little eyes out when neither of you come to her calls. Being alone with two strangers fills her with uncertainty, even if she's met both of them before. The only people that are really stuck in her memory are her parents. You're the ones whom provided her with love and happiness after all, now she scared and alone.

"Oh dear...shh don't cry Usagi. It'll be okay." Todoroki tries to pick her up but she shoo's at him with both of her hands, wailing so hard her little pudgy face is starting to turn red. There is real fear written in the curves of Todo's features, disliking how unhappy she is and becomes even more worried when she starts coughing and sniffling.

"There there, please hold still let me wipe your nose." Even though she's still fighting him, he's able to use a tissue to wipe at her tears and get her to blow her nose. She continues to call for both of you, till Toga picks her up and swings her around most enthusiastically. 

"Tears, tears go away...don't make my little pretty princess unhappeh!~" Toga sings, zooming her little body back and forth making all kinds of appropriate whooshing noises. It's a little like what Bakugou did before he left. After a few minutes it seems to be working cause she's no longer sniffling.

From an outside view it looks really dangerous and Bakugou would probably stab her in the face if he saw, how reckless she was at handling his baby..but by a miracle Usagi calms down and even starts giggling. Toga's style of talking is just perfect for babies, and soothes Usagi enough to sit her on the couch.

"There we go~ All better now? Big girls don't cry, they get even~ Remember that little princess~" Usagi blinks her confused little eyes at the sharp toothed Toga, clearly not understanding but when she watches her pig tailed babysitter make weird faces they make her laugh.

Todoroki heaves a sigh of relief this might be harder than he first anticipated, but he's a tender kind of guy towards women and children. So this shouldn't be that hard for him. When he spots a little tie dye stuffed animal nearby the play mat in the corner with lots of other toys he gets a fun idea. You might not listen to him but surely a furry friend might be able to persuade you.

 You might not listen to him but surely a furry friend might be able to persuade you