You're The Breath I Breathe(L)

This is going to contain - Morning smex, passionate deep riding, angst, and DIABETES inducing floofy floof.

Our wolf has been set free from the detention center that was holding him! He's not out of the woods yet and nor our we with our Father whom still disapproves of our relationship vehemently.

--------------------------------------------

Rolling over on your side a wide smile curved up your pink lips taking in the site of the serene sleeping and handsome face of your wolfish lover. He looked so peaceful, one wouldn't think this man ran a most dangerous gang. The relaxed expression on his face was honestly adorable.

Lifting your hand a couple of your fingers gently petted along his smooth cheek tracing his facial structure, and even petting into his unruly bed hair. Being next to him was worth everything you could ever offer to one person. The good girl you used to be was slowly fading away, because you'd learned fighting for him was important.

"I Love You, My Most Handsome and Ferocious Wolf."

Unable to contain the swell of warmth he gave you inside your heart, you leaned forward and gave him a tender kiss. The moment you tried to part he had you squeaking with the way he shot up pinning you down, barely letting you see the enchanting red behind his eyes before he captured your lips several more times.

Almost right away his slender fingers curved around your plush cheek, while his other hand held your hip. He enjoyed wholeheartedly the curl of your own around his muscular neck and the pet of the other against the back of his head.

When you were wrapped in each others grasp everything felt right. Even the tickly sway of his tongue that demanded steamier kisses, made you smile and try to do your best to answer to his slippery movement. Soon he'd pulled away enjoying the combined flavor of your saliva, giving you a handsome smirk before nipping at your cheek and down to your neck.

"Ah..you love to bite me. I don't hate it.."

His fine lips curved up against your skin hazing a chuckle along your jugular, but soon was leaving you a mew inducing hickey. The marks he left you have become some of your favorite displays of his very possessive and dominant affection. A part of you still got embarrassed when other people saw, but the prickles of just receiving them were delightful.

"When you're with this Wolf, you better fucking expect to be bitten once a day at the very least." He hazed, giving the ridge of your ear a most playful puppy-like yank followed by a slimy lick that sent shivers down your spine. "Specially when I have a beautiful fluffy Bunny like you ensnared in my grasp..I could just eat you up."

Oh, the kiss he gave you right after such romantic yet ravenous words was most enamoring. Both of your hands curved around his sides stroking softly down the middle of his spine, while you felt the intimate spread of your knee's. Instantly he connected your lower halves, knowing perfectly well that a thin pair of panties is all you had on underneath your nightshirt.

"Mhm..Katsuki..w-we have to get up.." Came your wispy breath that was trying to fight the desire he was giving you, but a simple stroke under your shirt against your stomach already had you wishing to indulge in his heated caress.

His lips curved up as your body arched head leaning back the moment he cupped both of your breasts underneath your shirt and began rolling them. "We will get up..but only after I have my way with you. Call it punishment for being a bad Bunny and not coming to see me while I was behind bars." He softly growled pulling your lip as he warmly kissed down your jaw and against your neck.

"I was looking forward to a conjugal visit~"

Even he couldn't keep his face straight when you started laughing, calling him silly and shaking your head. "It wasn't even an actual prison...but I did want to visit you..I just didn't know how and didn't want to make things worse.." You whispered your apology making him all soft and smitten with how you sincerely felt bad for not trying.