The Wolf & His Bunny

This is going to contain - Gang violence, blood, explosions, slight gore.

Katsuki is so close we might be face to face with him again very soon. What will he do to get us back? Are there any limits to the violence he is sure to reek? Will he give up the necklace? Or are there important reasons making that not an option?

Lets find out.

------------------------------------------------

You'd never felt such relief just from seeing your handsome boyfriends smug visage on the monitor in front of you. Barely did you even listen to the smack talk both Bakugou and Todoroki flared at each other, each saying their piece about coming to rescue you and the other saying he wouldn't let you go so simply.

Soon their conversation diverged to the terms of his mothers necklace for your safe return, in which Bakugou said he didn't have it nor planed to give it to him before you watched the rowdy blonde throw down the walkie and smash it to pieces. He was sneering into the camera with such content towards your kidnapper that he flipped it off before making Kendo use the bat she was carrying to completely destroy it.

 He was sneering into the camera with such content towards your kidnapper that he flipped it off before making Kendo use the bat she was carrying to completely destroy it

Losing the visual you had on him was disheartening making you frown, which gained you a soft pet from Todo's hand and an assurance you'd be okay. "Dabi you can let her go." Almost instantly the man behind you let your hands be free, taking a few steps backwards.

When you glanced back at him, he gave you a startling patchwork smirk that brought unknown chills down your spine. However, you couldn't focus on him when Todo took one of your hands and gave the top a most tender kiss. The softness behind his expression made you wonder how he could appear so calm in this most hectic situation.

"I wish we could of had just a little more time together. It seems like I might lose you today, if Bakugou and his people are determined enough." He calmly rumbled assuring he wouldn't let you go so easily, just seconds before giving your hand a bit of a hard tug. Like he wanted you stepped forward off balance placing your other hand on his chest to steady yourself.

Your skin darkened heavily as he switched his hands to wrapping one around your hip and the other caressing along your soft cheek bones. Eventually it pushed back through your hair where he reminisced about just moments before when he enjoyed brushing your silky tresses and indulging in it's texture with both of his hands.

"You're a beautiful woman and I think I've fallen for you."

"I..I.." Another confession from a most handsome gangster had your head spinning. You had no idea what to say, he was very much different from the way a certain wolfish lover displayed his affection. Todoroki was softer, gentler, and dare you admit it more expressively romantic.

Those two toned eyes gave you a tender expression, enjoying in a most mild way how flustered his love confession had made you. He admired the rosy pink to your cheeks and even the tip of your ears, part of him wanting to kiss you so desperately that his thumb brushed over both of your lush pink lips.